Dupain-Cheng

Lord was I scared, I was having a competition on who could make the best outfit. No help from other people was allowed. Tikki and Plagg weren't people... All I needed them to do was hand me supplies. I didn't cheat.

"Hello Samantha..." I said grinning at the other girl, I knew Samantha from down the street. We were friends, I wasn't going easy on her though...

We each had our own rooms. Tikki every once and a while handed me fabric and Plagg fell asleep in my pocket. I was almost done with my dress when a judge walked in. Tikki was already hiding so she stayed put. He walked over to inspect my design. I continued working, I knew he man was a judge. He had been up there in the small booth they set up. Then the two other judges walked in to inspect my design. They soon walked out. I finished the collar of the dress and sat it aside. I had my jacket done already and was grabbing some pink fabric. I then grabbed some wire when the overall judge walked in, all the judges were Councilors. He looked at my design and gave me a thumbs up, I smiled. I wove the wire and put some firm fabric over it. I then laced it in the pink fabric and sowed it together. I even had a raspberry belt that I put with it. I stood up and laid my design to the side. I rang the bell to indicate I was finished. The judges walked in and told me to change into my design. I went behind the shoji screen and I changed. They said that Sam had just finished and was waiting for me at the judge table.