copyright

I AM CURRENTLY EDITING THIS STORY. TWO YEARS LATER, I'VE COME TO REALISE SOME OF THE LANGUAGE IS TOO FLOWERY AND SHIT SO YEAH LMAO SO IF YOU'VE COME TO REREAD THIS BOOK, PLEASE BE AWARE IT WILL PROBABLY READ SLIGHTLY DIFFERENTLY- AND MORE IMPORTANTLY SIMPLER?? I DON'T KNOW. I'M ALWAYS TRYING TO IMPROVE, AND AS ALWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND SUPPORTING ME.

O B S E S S I V E © 2016 crazymuzmuz

O B S E S S I V E © 2018 crazymuzmuz

all rights reserved. no part of this publication, be it excerpt or entire published works, may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system, or by any means, without prior written permission from the author.

copying any part of this publication without prior written permission, nor the author's knowledge, may result in the offender's copy getting taken down, the offending account getting a suspension or deactivation, or/and, the offender getting punished by the law.

the (rather disturbing) storyline is completely my own work, however the initial backbone was inspired by a writing prompt on Pintrest, saying: a boy and a girl promise that if they're both unmarried by 35 they'll marry each other. write a story where the boy sabotages every relationship until then.

characters, events and so forth are all figments of my own imagination, so it is entirely coincidental if any part of this publication resembles that of a real life incident.

with that aside, i really hope you'll enjoy reading this dark, thrilling love story! ❤️

lower case intended

status of publication // complete & editing

I REACHED #1 IN #DESTRUCTION GUYS