One| Im Gonna Kill You

"Give it back, Riley," yelled Quinn Pensky at the top of her lungs.

Riley, Quinn's twin sister, stuck her tongue out at her. Riley sat in that tree with determination along with her sisters science experiment. This time it was the cords that the four eyed Pensky stuck onto Riley's head while she was taking a nap.

They had arguments practically every day since their parents decided Quinn was their smarter, sophisticated daughter who didn't get into fights at school. And now that PCA is allowed to have girls at a once all boys academy, their parents snatched the opportunity to have their children get along.

"Stop telling me what to do, Four Eyes!" Riley exclaimed causing a scene. People surrounded the two with chuckles.

The smarter Pensky growled under her breath, "I wouldn't have to if you would just listen, Dumb Brunette!" Quinn was always the one who could think quickly, but when it came to insults the girl's mind would go blank.

Riley squinted at her sister with a smirk. She began to break each cord with a joyous glint in her eyes. And when she was done destroying Quinn's stuff she let them fall at Quinn's feet.

With a look of surprise, Quinn almost had a stroke. A gasp escaped from her throat, "you did not just do that!" She fell to her knees picking up them like they were glass. "No, my babies."

Riley climbed back down on solid ground, standing in front of her sister. "Did I just do that? I'm so sorry I'm just a dumb brunette, remember."

"I'm gonna kill you!"

Riley's first instinct was to run for her life. And she did. A laugh soon followed after, and teasing her sister some more.

Quinn ran pathetically trying to catch up to Riley. Her flip flops not helping a single bit. For a second Riley turned to her sister, still running. Their eyes met, as Riley's was filled with mischief. Quinn Pensky's was filled with anger. "Hey, Riley, watch out!"

With just a second everything could change. And with it feelings and new emotions. Oh, along with a painful scar, literally.

Riley had no time to turn yet alone stop as she knocked herself and Chase Matthews to the cement. He was on his bike. The two hit the PCA pole then onto the cement. A groan in unison was heard as Quinn and Zoey Brooks ran to help them.

The PCA flag falling on their faces.

With the help of Zoey and Quinn they tried to get balanced once again. Chase had a scrape on his elbow while Riley had a scar on her forehead. "You should watch where your going, Curly." Even though Riley Pensky was the one who was not watching out she didn't want to say sorry.

Chase frowned at the retrieving back of the girl with dyed pink highlights in her brown hair.

Quinn tried to reassure Chase and Zoey before they got mad. "That means sorry... well, in her own way. Riley wait up, your gonna pay me back for that you know!" And with that Quinn ran after her opposite twin.

"I haven't been here for ten minutes and theirs already chaos." The Brooks girl said, giving Chase a nervous smile.

Hope that was good! Comment what you think and vote.

Song above/on side Jinx by DNCE