0.1

Brooke : CHAPTER ONE

"Brooke post this on the gram," Evie says pointing to her phone screen a picture of me holding a plate of fruits when I was in Hawaii. "I'm not feeling it today." I say shrugging it off.

"Your never feeling it anymore

"Your never feeling it anymore." Evie says glaring at me. "You have one million followers, put it to use. Show them your photogenic pictures. If i were you i would be posting every second." She continues saying. "Well that's you not me." I say flipping her off.

"Young lady put that unladylike finger down." She scolds. "Whatever, I'm gonna go take a shower I'll be back down in a few." I say going upstairs into the shower. After a relaxing shower, I hear Alexis snickering downstairs. I look around for my phone as I put on my clothes.

Oh no. I left it downstairs with Evie. I rush to put on my clothes, and flee downstairs. I see Evie with my phone in her hands. "Put your hands up!" I yell. She drops the phone on the couch and I run to get it. She was on Instagram, I see so many hearts popping up under my notifications button.

I go on my profile to see her post the picture of me she was showing earlier to me. The caption said, 'Missing Hawaii, #tb'. Could've been worst I think, "See it wasn't even that bad." She says grinning at me. "You annoy me so much." I say to her. "When do i not." She replies. I grab a pillow and throw it to her. "That was uncalled for." She glares.

Justins POV

"Yo Justin check this girl out." Khalil comes running at me. "Dude, I told you I want to stay single," I ramble on until Khalil puts his phone right in front of my face. "Woah." is all I could say. She was beautiful, beach blonde hair, great smile. What else could someone else ask for. "You wanna stay single still?" He asks me. "Chill Khalil, she probably has a boyfriend and I'm not going to do that." I say pushing his phone away from my face.

"She has over one million followers on the gram, I'm surprised I never noticed her until now. She lives in California bro, hit it up." Khalil says patting my back. "Okay, first off I won't be hitting anything up, and thats cool that she lives in Cali." I deny badly. "Whatever you say man, if you wanna hit her up just tell me and I'll make it happen." He says smirking.

"Get out." I chuckle kicking him out of my room. He leaves, and I take my phone out. I try to search for that girl. "I knew it." Khalil pops out of nowhere. "Knew what." I shut off my phone real quick. "You were looking for her, I'm always right." He smirks walking away shutting the door while he leaves.