1.1

Brooke : CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Hey my fellow Instagram followers! I just wanted to say that I'm going to be having a meet-and-greet at the Los Angeles SkyLight Mall! So be there at 4:00 and the meet-and-greet ends at 6:00! They'll be food and games! from yours truly, Brooke." I say smiling into the camera. I cut off the video and post it to instagram, immediately getting comments saying they'll be there, or they wish they could come.

I smile at the comment and shut my phone off as I get ready for the day, It was currently 2:00 and i had two hours to be at the mall. I choose my outfit and start doing my hair once I'm done I call and uber since I didn't get my car yet. I exit the house once I see the Uber and tell him where to go. I make it to the Mall, and go to my manager. I listen to what she says, and wait on the table it was about to open in about ten minutes so i decided to post a picture on the gram.

'At the SkyLight Mall! I'm so ready to meet you all, check out my last video to see details to come!' I caption it

'At the SkyLight Mall! I'm so ready to meet you all, check out my last video to see details to come!' I caption it. "Brooke were opening in 5,4,3,2,1." My manager said, then the doors opened and there were plenty of people. So many girls were screaming once they saw me. I smiled at them. They are so sweet.

The first came up, "Hi Brooke! I love you so much." She says sobbing a  little. "Aw I love you too love." I say hugging her. It went on like that for a while, we had ten minutes left of the greet and most of the people who already got there pic taken decided to stay and talk or eat with other fans. I was in the middle of taking pictures with a fan, then I hear huge screams.

I jump up from being scared, and see Justin. All the girls ran up to him, even the one who was hugging me. I laugh at all of the girls reactions. I smile and see Justin staring at me. He hugs some fans here and there and walks up to me. "Hey beautiful, I heard you were doing a greet so I wanted to take a picture with you. Just a fan," He says winking at me. I laughed so hard i felt like I was dying in tears.

"You okay?" He asks me laughing. "Yah." i say drying my tears. "Alright so can I get my picture?" He asks me. "Sure." I say smiling at him. Everyone was watching us, he gave the camera to a girl who basically fangirled once she touched his phone. "Say cheese!" She says, I smile into the camera while he kisses my cheek. then everyone yells, "GOALS!" i just hide my head into his shoulder. He hugs me and kisses my forehead which makes everyone awe.

"I'll be over there waiting when your done. I'm taking you somewhere afterwards." Justin says winking at me before me even getting to respond he walks off to where he said he was going to sit. "next!" i say, i do the same thing and the girl says before she leaves, "he's a keeper,"

"he's not mine to keep.." i mumble looking down as she walks off to her friends.