0.6

Brooke : CHAPTER SIX

"Brooke come over here!" Evie yells, I leave the kitchen and into the living room. "What's up?" I ask. "Khalil just dm'ed me!" She squeals. "Really, I was making a sandwich and you just waste my time by calling me for this." I roll my eyes at her. "It's not just that, he asked if i could come over to his and Justin's house today to hangout!" She says looking at me.

"Have fun." I say walking back to the kitchen but her hand grabs my wrist before I could make it to the kitchen. "Oh no, your coming with me." She says looking at me. "You thought." I laugh at her. "No I did think because your coming I dont care." She says. "Okay," I say defeated. "I'll go get ready." I say going upstairs leaving my sandwich alone and most likely lonely. I find a black outfit and decide to take a picture to post it.

 I find a black outfit and decide to take a picture to post it

My caption i put was, 'Ready to hang out, #notexcited' . I laugh at the caption and go downstairs since I'm ready. "Let's go!" I say and grab my keys. Evie follows behind and we leave the house. "Whats the address? I ask her. She gives me the address and I put it on my gps. It was an hour long ride, wow. We drove strumming to music, videoing, and taking pictures of scenic views.

"Were here." I say turning off the car. "Thank god, my legs hurt." Evie complains. "Just think about me, I was driving the whole time!" I exclaim. "Oh yeah." She grins. "Let me text him were here." She says. We get out the car and greeted by Khalil out in the doorstep, "Welcome to me and Justins casa" he smiles letting us in.

"Justin isn't here right now but he'll be back in a few. He's at the studio." Khalil says. We nod our heads and Evie and Khalil hit it off while I'm just sitting there watching them. I hate third wheeling so much.