1.0

Brooke : CHAPTER TEN

An all black range rover pulls right in front of us on the curb. There goes the goof ball who kissed my cheek a few hours back. "Are you both alright?" He asks hugging Evie first, which stung a little but he hugged me next and longer. "Yeah were good, I need to pick up my car though." I say worried. "We'll pick it up tomorrow. It's eleven at night, I'm glad nothing happened to you both." He says smiling at us.

"Thanks, so shall we go?" I ask him. "Definitely." He says opening the passenger side for me. I get in as Evie gets in the back. "So tell me why you girls are stuck?" He says glancing my way, laughing lightly. I stick my tongue out at him, "baby girl put that tongue back in before something happens," Justin says licking his lips. Woah, what does he mean.

"Anyways, so my phone was dead and so was Evie's and I was empty on gas, and I had no idea where I was going to so boom, thats how i got stuck.. with her" I say pointing at Evie. "What a story." He laughs. "So where too?" He asks, I tell him the address and he starts driving but puts up the radio bobbing his head occasionally to the music.

"Were here!" I here yelling kinda whispering voice and hands shaking me. "huh?" i say opening my eyes. "Were at your destination," He says smiling at my face. "Thanks for the ride." I say opening the door. I hand Evie the keys after she says her goodbyes, once she goes inside Justin comes out of the car and full on hugs me and i instantly wrap my legs around his torso.

"Ah!" I shriek in laughter as a reflex

"Ah!" I shriek in laughter as a reflex. He laughs then sets me down, "sorry just wanted a hug," he says smiling down at me. I smile back and hug him again without saying a word, we stay in that position until his phone rings, "Yeah ill be there." He says to the phone and hangs up.

"I gotta go but I hope to see you again this week Brooke." He says winking at me as he hops in his car. "Same." I say blowing him a kiss and wink which he catches and puts it in his heart. "bye brooke," he says for the last time. "bye j" i say emphasizing the letter J. "I like the ring of that, bye B" he says laughing then drives off.

I walk inside the house and see Evie knocked out on the couch. Just great, I go upstairs and plug my phone to charge. I change out of my clothes and head into my bed and sleep into my beautiful dreams.

- Short Chapter but don't forget to vote and comment! xo. -