O n l y

DEAR PRINCE CHARMING,

I saw you today.

We only had Chemistry together which was a shame. Yet, you literally almost made my heart melt when you sat by me.

Maybe it was because you were running late and weren't really paying attention.

Maybe it was because the only other vacant seat was by Jimmy the weird kid whom didn't seem to know what deodorant was.

However, I wasn't fazed by this at all because the fact remained that, in the end, you'd chosen to sit my me, thus making us lab partners for the rest of the year.

You seemed surprised when the teacher announced this shortly after beginning class once again, but you quickly covered that with a smirk.

You turned to me and winked which, therefore, undoubtedly left me blushing a dark shade of red.

But could you really blame me?

I knew not of a single girl who wouldn't blush if you so much as glanced at her, and here you were winking at me. Me, Ella Thompson!

Mrs. Ludlow gave the day's instructions before leaving us to ourselves.

I glanced at you and you made eye contact. Goodness, how much I loved your perfect blue eyes- just the right shade. You gave me a lopsided smile before saying, "I guess it's just you and me, huh?"

I nodded, completely afraid that I would ruin that beautiful moment.

We were one of the first groups finished with the lab. I'd like to say that it just proved how we had great chemistry together (pun intended), but in reality it was mostly due to your intelligence.

As I turned in our lab reports, I found you turned to the table behind ours as you chatted with Laura Parkinson who seemed awfully happy in that moment.

Unconsciously, my eyebrows raised in what must have been a grimace because when Laura glanced up at me she asked if I was feeling well.

I shrugged it off, playing nonchalance.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

Dear Prince Charming, I had to act fast because the sharks in the tank were already attacking.

---

Thank you to those of you who comment and vote.

I love you to infinity and beyond <3

Dedicated to yyvaniaa bc you are such an inspirational friend. Ilysm