C o u l d

DEAR PRINCE CHARMING,

Would you believe me if I told you that I was falling deeper for you?

Would you believe me if I told you that everytime I closed my eyes, I saw your beautiful face?

Would you believe me if I told you that in my dreams, we always had our happily ever after like in the fairytales my dad used to tell me as a child?

Would you believe me if I told you that my mind was constantly filled with thoughts of you, and only you?

Well, it's true.

In fact, it's come to the point where my grades were dropping due to my inability to focus in class anymore- except for Chemistry, of course.

But you know what?

I don't care anymore.

However, my parents were quickly becoming worried, even when I insisted that it was only because the classes were much harder this year.

But could you really blame them? They were watching how their only child was slowly, but surely, falling for the guy who was too good for her.

Every small characteristic of you was perfect:

Your smile.

Your soft, dark hair.

Your beautiful eyes.

Your dimples.

Your charisma.

Everything.

Yet, no matter what I did, you never seemed completely interested in me. Well, atleast not in the way I wanted.

Sure, you were always polite and sweet, but could it hurt to say that you didn't reciprocate my feelings?

Dear Prince Charming, it sincerely hurt like a bitch that you didn't care about me as I cared for you.

---
Thank you once again for taking the time to read this story; I hope you enjoyed it.

I love you to infinity and beyond <3

Dedicated to hyrule bc her story "Once Upon A Bathroom stall" gives me life.