Chapter 4:

*Jennas prov*

"Harry you have to come! Becca invited BOTH of us to her game!" I say whining to him. He just started laughing "Jenna what about mom?" I look down at my feet. "C-can you call her? I actually made a friend and I don't want to mess this up." I could feel myself on the verge of tears. I don't usually make friends out of no where, but why was I so emotional? God. "Fine" I look up, smiling and giving him a big hug. "Thank you so much Harry, I love you" I say hiding my face in his chest.

*at the game*

Harry kept staring at Becca. It was almost like his eyes were glued to her. The game hasn't even started yet, it's just warm ups. This will be interesting. "Hey guys!" I look up and see Niall climb up the stands to sit next to us "Hey" I say smiling showing a dimple. Harry notice and moved closer to me. Wow so it was possible for him to take his eyes off Becca "Hey Niall" Harry says staring at Niall. Harry slowly moved his curls out of his face "uhh hey Harry" Niall says a little scared. Harry turns back to look at Becca. I rub my hand on Niall's letting him know that's its ok. He looks down at mine and smiles. He starts to intertwine our hands with Harry puts his hand on ours. Lord this kid is like a ninja. "Don't touch my sister" he says glaring into Niall's eyes. Niall's temper seems to get the best of him "Really? You don't think I notice you staring down my sister?! Harry it's obvious that you like her! I'm protective over her but if she likes someone and someone likes her I'm ok with that!" Niall stands up so he is face to face with Harry "Jenna has gotten her heartbroken before and I'm not going to let an idiot like you mess it up! And yes I do actually like your sister! She is beautiful in every single way possible and I wanna make her mine!" I didn't know what to do, I have never seen Harry fight over me being able to date.. "Really? That's what you think of me?" We turns our heads to see Becca standing INFRONT of us. She was blushing. "Uhh yeah" Harry says rubbing the back of his neck. "Maybe we could grab something after the game?" Becca says staring into Harrys eyes. "Sure" he says smiling. Becca heads back to the court for the game. The whole time Becca is working hard, I could tell she was the caption. Harry's jaw dropped every time she played. You could tell he was in love. After the game we all exchanged numbers and headed off. "So Niall do you want to drive Jenna home since me and Harry are going out?" Becca says with her hand intertwined with Harrys. I'm use to seeing my brother like this, but I still find it weird. "No" Harry says. "I can drop her off on the way" "Harry don't be silly! They can work on homework together! Won't that be great?" Becca says looking at me and Niall. Niall is smiling wide "Yes it would be" he says. After many arguments, Harry agrees and we head towards the car.