Chapter 7:

*Sorry for just doing this now I have a bunch of school work ajanajsban I don't like you school*

*Beccas prov*

The car ride back was very awkward. Considering what just happened with Harry. "Why does he hate me? I never did anything to him!" Niall wasn't taking this so well. You could tell he felt something with Jenna, it was kind of like a swimmer to water. They were ment to be. "I don't want you near that jerk! He is nothing but trouble and has serious anger issues" I turn to Niall stunned by his words. He had never forbidden me to date anyone "NIALL WHAT HAS GOTTEN INTO YOU?!" I didn't realized that I was screaming until the words slipped my mouth. I took my hand and cover my mouth. "REBECCA LYNN HORAN YOU WILL DO AS I SAY OR I'M TELLING MOM" Wow that sounded REALLY mature.. "Whatever" I say. I lay back in my car seat and stare out the window. "Now don't start giving me the silent treatment! Becca this is for your own good" I rolled my eyes at his comment. No it was not. Finally he pulled into the drive way. As I was about to get out he grabbed my arm. "Mom doesn't need to know about this ok?" He looks at me "Fine." I say getting out and grabbing my backpack. I slowly but surely made it into the house. "Hey my lovely children! How was your day?" "Fine." "Wow, snappy much?" Suddenly Niall came in. Wow you can feel the tension in the air. "Hey mom" he says embracing her with a hug, acting like nothing is wrong. "I'm going to my room" I turned and started up the stairs. I finally made it to my room. My room was very Camo and white themed. Yes I like camo do not judge me. I set my backpack down and fell on top of my bed. "UGHHHHHHH" I say into my pillow. I realized that I had no homework, so I pulled out my phone. I sat there, thinking should I text Harry or not? Niall can't control who I text so, why not!

***************************

Me: Hey Harry!

Harry: Hey, Is Niall ok?

Me: uhh yeah!

(Obviously Lying)

Harry: ok good! I was wondering if I could take you out tomorrow after school, maybe like a quick snack at the local diner?

Oh crap! What am I going to tell Niall?! He can't know that I'm going out with Harry! I will figure something out..

Me: sure! (:

This will be interesting....

********************************

Thank you guys for 30 reads!!! Again I know thats not a lot but it is for me!

Instagram: theblondesavedme

Love you guys!!!! (: <3

(Btw sorry it was short)