Chapter 2:

*Jennas prov*

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES HURRY UP WE CAN'T BE LATE ON OUR FIRST DAY" I scream at my brother. "Alright Jennifer chill" he yells. I roll my eyes. He knows I hate it when he uses my real name. Well while we're waiting I guess you should know a little bit about me. My name is Jennifer Brooke Styles, but I go by Jenna. My brother is Harry Edward Styles. We are twins, we both have curly hair. My hair was down to my belly button. I straighten it though, Harry doesn't like it that I do that, he tells me to embrace the curls. We both have big hands and a big heart. How cheesy I know. We both have a dimple. The only difference is our personality and our eyes. I have blue eyes with a hint of green only around the pupil. Harry has emerald green eyes. I checked myself in the mirror. I was wearing pretty simple makeup. I kept staring at my eyes though, I loved the way a black eyeliner on the water line made my blue eyes pop. As for my outfit, it was very casual but nice. I had on a white lace top (of course with a tank top under it), some shorts, and white sandles. I wanted to look nice after all. Me, Harry, our older sister Gemma, and our mom Anne moved here from England. Yes we moved all the way from "across the pond" and I'm not use to this warm weather. I started to get impatient "HARRY HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO BRUSH YOUR TEETH" I yelled. As soon I yelled the tall boy came down the steps "well look who's antsy" he says showing his dimple "Harry I'm not going to be late on our first day" I stare at his outfit. He was wearing all black besides white converse. "Ok ok ok. Lets go" he says grabbing his keys. Ever since I was little I always use to grab his hand where ever we went. I'm super shy and Harry is very brave and strong, so I always felt safe. We hopped into the car and drove to school. Finally we pulled up and started looking for the main office. "There it is" Harry said pointing to a door. We walked in and a Lady greeted us "You must be the Styles twins? Hello welcome to MHS (Malibu High School) Let me grab your schedules!" She says as she runs off. We both take a seat and I hold onto Harry's hand. He could tell I was nervous since when I'm nervous I always grab his hand and tap my left foot. "Jenna calm down" he said looking me in the eyes "it's going to be ok" trying to calm me down. "Here you go!" The lady comes back handing us our schedules. "And our lockers for some reason were put in the H section instead of the S! So just look for that! Have a wonderful first day" and with that we left. We searches every single H locker until we finally found ours. Of course there was a group of girls and boys right INFRONT of our locker. I didn't say anything being my shy self. Waiting for Harry to speak up. "Excuse me can we get to our locker?" The people turn to us and stare. Mostly at Harry. He always got the girls. How couldn't you love him? Charming looks and personality. And in America I guess they love British accents. One of the girls seemed to be blushing at Harry. She had long brown hair, almost as long as mine, but it was wavy. She also has brown eyes. She seemed really fit. "Sorry" she says smiling and moves out of the way. I begin to open my locker when a boy slams it shut "Sorry what are you going to do about it?" The boy says staring at me. Harry notices what's going on and steps INFRONT of me. "Mess with my sister and I mess with your face" he says staring straight into the persons soul. Finally they leave and I unpack. "So Harry did u see that girl staring at you?" I say smirking "yeah she was really hot too" Harry says showing a dimple. I laugh and playfully punch his arm "little lover boy found his next target"