Chapter 3: Curly and Fry

Louis' POV
Zayn decided, while I was stuck in class, to check out the new tattoo parlor in town. I was super pissed considering he got a new tattoo that was absolutely chill. I wanted to mention to Zayn about this guy named Harry that random requested to follow me on Facebook, but he was already gone. I was eating a protein bar before heading out to my coffee shop, which is ironic since I drink tea.

As I buy my tea and head towards the college, I take a quick glance at the tattoo shop. It looks brand new from the outside, and I feel the hyped vibe it gives off. As I arrive at the college, I notice that my class was cancelled. I decided to sit at a picnic bench and go on social media. I click on Facebook, the only app I have, and scroll through my feed. I notice that Harry Styles posted:

You're the true beauty in my eyes.

I smile at the simple yet lovely post. I click on his profile, and I notice how captivating he is. Harry has curly locks that are dark brown, with bright green eyes, and godlike features. The sharp cheekbone, the smirk with a dimple, and the lips that make up the smirk. Everything seemed too perfect for this human, yet even he had some small imperfections. As I scroll through some photos, I notice how he's very lanky and tall. His hands look enormous like they could cover my face, and his style was unique. I decided I'll be a little risky and send him a message after class today.

Class ended an hour later, due to the lecture of how societal improvement is lacking. All I could think about was Harry. So I decided to message him like I said earlier.

"Hey Curly."

Yeah, simple yet effective. I didn't get an instant reply so I put my phone away. I see Zayn walking with some blonde before leaving her for me. Zayn puts his arm around my shoulder, "hey bro." I smile, "Zaynie!" He smiles at the nickname before pulling out a pack of cigarettes, "want one?" I nod before walking towards the apartment with him. My phone beeps as we pass the new tattoo parlor. I ignored it so Zayn knows I'm listening to him, but honestly all I hear is blah women blah sex blah money blah tattoos. Though, sometimes, he's got something interesting. "So, when you want to check out the shop with me," Zayn asks. I finish my cigarette, "eh this weekend. Got some class work today, mate." Zayn nods, and we enter the apartment. I head to the kitchen while he turns on the tv. I check my phone, and it's new message.

"Curly now?? I'm glad we're at nicknames so early... Short fry ;)"

I smile at the text before answer,

"You're the real curly fry, so you better watch it!"

I come to the knowledge that I may like Harry more than I think. Only after a day, and he's got me excited for future conversations. Harry and I text all night about simple things; like how he's a trying musician, the baby of the family, his favorite color is blue, and etc. It's near midnight before we say goodnight. I go to my page and posting something:

First time in a long time, my night wasn't too bad.

Harry immediately liked before posting something familiar:

It's like I've known you for years. Almost like reconnecting with an old best friend.

I immediately clicked like. I plug my phone in and fall asleep with a curly boy on my mind.

Hello!!! It's been a while but I've been on vacation so very sorry!! Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far :) Please feel free to share it with your friends and such!! Thank you again!! -Tory