»36; D O U B T S

Dylan;
Look, I hate when we fight.
(Read at 10:02 am)

We wouldn't have fought if you weren't so rude, Dylan.
(read at 10:10 am)

Dylan;
I know. I took my annoyance and anger out on you, and I shouldn't have. My annoyance and anger over something so petty shouldn't have caused me to lash out on you. I really am sorry. I love you so fucking much that my chest hurts sometimes when I really want to hug you close to me and you're not here. Whenever I go somewhere and see something that reminds me of you, I have to refrain from taking pictures as the things that remind me of you are too many to count. I know that this apology won't make up for the fact of how much of an asshole i've been lately, but I really, genuinely love you. I don't ever want you to doubt that, Sunday.
(Read at 12:03 pm)

But what if the press is right dylan?
(Read at 12:05 pm)

dylan;
Screw the press.
(Read at 12:08 pm)

Well maybe they're right. All we do is fight lately. When i'm not busy, you are. When you're not, I am. The five hour phone calls have turned into two minute phone calls. Maybe they're right.
(Read at 12:11 pm)

Dylan;
Baby, no. Look, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I've been neglecting you lately. If I could take back every time I caused you any pain, I would. Yes, We're in a hard place right now. Yes, rumors and the press are making things worse. It's hard. I know. But we can get through this. We both love each other way too much for our relationship to get ruined by idiots. I love you too much to let you go, and I'll show that anytime, any place, anywhere. Just say the word and i'll be there.
(Read at 12:18 pm)

I already know one way on how you can.
(Read at 12:24 pm)

Dylan;
How?
(Read at 12:27 pm)

Look up.
(Read at 12:32 pm)

**

    With furrowed eyebrows Dylan looked down at his phone screen, his heart pounding loudly in his chest, as he slowly lifted his head up and looked out through the studio's conference room's glass walls. It seemed as if things were in slow motion as his eyes landed on the familiar figure of his newly raven haired girlfriend, clad in sweatpants along with a suitcase beside her.

   Dylan watched taken back as she slowly lifted up her hand and gave him a small wave, a tearful smile breaking out upon her face. With shaking limbs and a fast beating heart, Dylan practically flew out of his chair and out the door, bounding straight towards his girlfriend, ignoring his fellow cast members snapping pictures, and their coos as he wrapped his arms around his awaiting girlfriend's arms, lifting her off the ground slightly, his face buried in her hair.  Dylan coughed quietly as they pulled back to where they were face to face, yet their embrace stayed strong as Dylan gently wiped off Sunday's tears, staring into the Blue eyes that he loved so much.

"You're here." Dylan stated, his voice thick of awaiting tears, after nearly three months, they were finally together again.

"I'm here," and with that, the two teens embraced once again, meeting each other's lips into a passionate yet tender kiss filled with love.

"S'cute!"

"Dammit Tyler!"

"Oops."

_____________
[Edited]