Meeting the family

"Oh no, my mom is going to kill me or you two. You need to put me down now so my mom would freak out a bit less."  I said as she came into seeing range, Mike and grandma in tow. The next second he put me down and I zipped up the coat {hopefully this will help some} and stood up straight and prepared to bolt if it went south. "Oh hey mom how are you doing this strange day?" I asked when they got closer as my mom looked us over.

"How am I doing? Look at you! What happened here? How did the house catch on fire? What put it out? And who are they behind you?" okay I am going to tell what happened first who did it second and third introduce the Freezer Twins to them.

"Okay someone lit the house on fire to kill me, that person was The Dark Lord an evil lunatic who wants to rule the world and I am the only one that has the power to stop him, and the people behind me are the Freezer Twins, but I don't know there real names." so far so good hopefully the Freezer Twins don't make it bad.

"Hello my name is Haven, and this is my brother, Justin." so that is his name... why am I wanting to call him Justice?

"Okay now that introductions are out of the way can we please go inside now." I said hoping the answer was yes.

"Hold on young lady, you still need to tell us what stopped the fire, and what happened to you." dang it oh well, I probably sing Monster by Imagine dragons it states the answer well.

🎵"if I told you what I was would you turn your back on me?" if I slowly amp up my power Intel I am as high as Mike. "And if and if I seem dangerous would you be scared?" okay a 3 of it done, but my vision is tinted a slight red. "I get the feeling just because everything I touch isn't dark enough." more red, but omost there. "That this problem lies in me." over shot a bit, but I need to send a message that They are not safe with me. "A monster a monster and it keeps getting stronger."🎵 Should I tell them my new job? I think I might "Everyone I can't stay here anymore, if the Death-eaters don't kill you, I will." I moved my powers below my neck so my head and vision was clear and spoke the simple sad truth "I am death's adviser I have to go to other dimension and help out the heroes there as I fight against The Dark Lord the people behind me are help me keep on the side of good and just, and defend against the bad and unjust." and kill the power....now! I dropped like a stone and would have fallen if Justice hadn't held me still. {there goes my heart again} Justice looked at me with curiosity as if he heard that time, Haven just looked at me as if I was nuts and I think I am.