Dreams and shipping

(A/N okay for the Austin shippers....... Here's the chapter that the kinda become official..... And for the ones that don't like romance....oh well, I had to put some in here 😝 And don't worry, it will be bad ass soon! 😏 )( /and thought shared to different minds will be like this/ )

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

As I watched Angel as she lay sleeping she started muttering in her sleep so soft I could barely hear it. "Help, please help me." she sounds so fragile that she might break any moment. "Someone please save me from this fate, I don't want to die." I have to help her, it breaks my heart to see her like this. I think she has a sense in her neck that might do the trick. When I touched her neck a flood of images that overwhelmed my senses and I heard her voice speak in my mind. /Justin please help me I can't do this on my own./ I was so surprised that I pulled away, and I heard her voice again. /Please come back... I'm so scared... I don't know what is happening./ I know I need to help her, and if that means going into her dream then so be it. I thought as I closed my eyes and slipped into her dream.

"Angel where are you." I said and the next second she came jumping right at me Foxy style.

/Speak in your mind that way I can hear you, but they can't./ I couldn't help but think of how she landed sitting on my chest and her hand over my mouth. Then she blushed a and said: /Sorry about that Justin I just needed to get you out of sight./ As she helped me up.

/No problem you are a lot lighter than you look, you are so tiny but so strong. By the way did you play Five nights at Freddy's 2, that was a lot like Foxy's jump-scare./ I said looking her over with new respect and aw.

/No I watched YouTubers play the game, Pewdiepie is really funny to watch. Joebuz from The Adlantcraft cried when the 4 game came out./ Suddenly she looked at me and asked: /Wait how did you get in my dream, Justice?/

/I used the sense in your neck if that is alright?/ I asked hoping that I didn't make her mad.

/How did you touch my neck?/ She asked as she blasted a fireball at a nearby death-eater whale keeping are cover. She walked over to were I was standing and tilted her head so her hair was off her neck. /Can you show me?/ I put 3 fingers lightly on her neck, my index finger on her chin, and my thumb behind her ear. To my total surprise her heart spead up, she closed her eyes, and leaned in. /That feels great, that made my nightmare worth it./ After a while she opened her eyes and they were almost fully purple.

/Angel, what does purple mean?/ I asked not expecting a answer.

/I think it means love./ she said hesitately... I don't know who moved first, but Angel closed the gap. The moment are lips touched I knew I was in love with this girl a couple of hours ago I did not know existed. I hugged her close to me and felt her heart beat faster than ever, the death eaters tearing up the place forgotten.

/Oh I'm definitely going to hell for this, but I don't care./ I accidentally projected that thought to Angel

/Hhhmmmm?.../ Angel thought-said as she pulled back slightly

/Nothing...nothing at all/ I thought toward Angel, because I didn't want to worry her. She shrugged and leaned back in again, breathing a bit heavy. We kissed for what seemed like no time before The Dark Lord made himself known.

"Angel oh where, oh where has the Angel gone." Dang it The Dark Lord is really a mood killer.

"Oh okay, let's fry there butts." Angel said as the dream ended and we woke up. "What time is it?" Angel said rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

(A/N sorry for the short chapter guys.....)