The Lovesick Calvin

It had been 8 days and Calvin was coming back home. I was super excited. I couldn't wait to see him, his smile, his brown hair, and his warm brown eyes. I couldn't wait to talk to him again. I was so excited that I think I skipped over to his house after he texted me saying he just got back. I got there and dazily floated through the house to his room. My light moment was extinguished by the horrid words of, "Girlfriend." I swear my heart skipped a beat. All Calvin did was talk about this girl he had fallen in love with and they were gonna go to a movie this weekend. He also talked about how they had made out on the ship and that she lives just 30 minutes away.

"I've just never met a girl like her before Astrid," he said dreamily. I wanted to barf on him.

" Oh, by the way could u also come to the movies with us? I really want you to meet her."

" And be a third wheel?! No way!" I protested.

"Look. I'll find you someone who could bring you. Just please say you'll come."

" Sure fine. Whatever," I tried to say calmly as i chewed out every word.

" Alright great! See ya!" Calvin said and I went back to my house, now with no spring in my step.

This couldn't be happening. Calvin was suppose to come back and realize how much he's missed me and then we get together. Well I guess dreams don't come true but at least he's happy. He didn't even tell me the girls name. My phone started to buzz and I knew Calvin had just texted me.

-I set you up with Drew

~ what? Why? How? Drew's one of the most popular guys in school

- he's actually had a crush on you since forever but he didn't want to ask you out because of me...

~ oh really?? Ok. So what's your dates name again?

- her name is Autumn! Isn't her name so unique?!

~ haha ya it is. Just like my name :)

- nahhh it's much different. Gtg bye

~ bye

I give up! But the stuff about Drew? That was weird and interesting.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵