Confused

The next day my family and I woke up early and went to universal studios, the amusement park. We just got into the park when Grant came up to us and asked if I could spend the day with him. He asked me in front of my family and my parents had excitement flashing in their eyes so I said yes. Grant immediately took my hand and we went on every single ride. After we finished we stopped at a little ice cream parlor to get a snack. He got a rocky road, while I got cookie dough. I had really enjoyed myself today, even if it was with a boy I had just met. But I was starting to like Grant, not in a "friendly" way but in a " I don't really know if I'm doing anything right but I'm trying so hard and I really don't want to mess things up" way. I finished my ice cream first and he offered me the rest of his, but I was already full. Grant took one last spoonful of ice cream and his face was speckled with leftover rocky road.

"You've got a little bit of ice cream right there," I said while wiping his face with a napkin.

"Thanks Ash," Grant smiled. Today had been perfect. Grant was perfect. I just couldn't help myself, so I kissed him and before I knew it he was kissing me back. Our moment was been ruined by a little kid who was sitting nearby.

"EWWW!" The kid yelled. Now everyone in the ice cream parlor was looking right at us and I could feel me cheeks get red.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

We stood up and made our way to the exit of the park where my family would be waiting.

" So... Um... You like me?" Grant hesitated while running his fingers through his hair. I took his free hand in mine and looked him straight in the eyes.

" Yes. " I now felt like I had known Grant more than just a day or two, we were closer than that now.

We found my family and I had to say goodnight to Grant. I got on my tiptoes and pecked his cheek with a kiss. Of course my family teased me during the taxi ride back to he hotel, but I didn't care.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵

It was midnight when I came to a sudden realization that I had somehow messed up.

WHAT ABOUT CALVIN? WHAT ABOUT CALVIN? WHAT ABOUT CALVIN?

The question repeated itself over and OVER in my head.

I knew Calvin had a girlfriend and I sorta had a boyfriend now. But I couldn't help but feel guilty, as if I was doing a wrong thing to both Calvin and Myself. My mind was so confused and stressed out that I ended up not sleeping a wink.

Should this be a big deal?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi whoever is reading this!

Thank you for reading.

I would be glad if you commented, voted, saved this story, or followed me

updates will be coming soon.