Rumours and lies? - chapter 7

Abbeys POV

I walked into school this morning without Lauren. Bitch is sick and leaving me to face hell alone today. As i was walking into school i could feel everyone around me whispering and talking under their breathes to each other. okay what is it now, what rumour has queen bitch started this time, i thought to myself. Ignoring everyone around me, simply because i dont like any of them, i walk straight to where i see Jakob and Chris are sitting with Rachel, Gemma and Charlotte. 

"morning guys" i say as a reach them. none of them put much effort into saying anything. what is happening?

:okay what is up with everyone this morning? i mean Lauren is sick, i walking into school everyone is talking and whispering about some rumour and you guys are acting like you are half dead." before anyone could answer we were rudely interrupted by the bell. i swear to god that bell is always interrupting us at the most inconvenient times. Chris and i grab our bags and headed towards our home room. 

"so are you going to tell me what is going on orrr?" i asked him, dragging out or 'r'in or waiting for himto tell me what is happening.

"you really havent heard?" he asked me in complete shock.

"aah no thats why i am asking you" i responded both in a confused and frustrated tone as we made our way the the class room.

"its all over social media, what were you doing last night?" he asked me.

"well i had a few episodes of teen wolf to catch up on on netflix then i feel asleep" i informed him recalling what i did the previous night, which is just like any other night for me, homework? nah i dont do that shit. By now we had reached our home room classroom and walked in.

"Chris come on what is happening" i nag Chris as we find ourselves a seat at the back of the classroom.

"okay so everyone is saying that Jakob and Rebecca had sex the other night so now the whole school thinks he is a fuckboy who only wants girls for sex" my jaw dropped. I couldnt believe what I was hearing. THAT FUCKING SLUT! I bet you it was Rebecca who started this rumour. It always is. I remember at the beginning of the year we had a rumour going around that she gave this guy Nick a blowjob and after a week or two of it going around everyone found out that it was false and it was started by her, most likely just looking for attention (as always). "Um Abbey are you going to say something or what?" Chris asked me being me out of my little state of shock.

"Um yeah, ah um wha-, wh-hu?" i stuttered struggling to get words out to form a somewhat normal sentence.

"yeah thats what everyone reactions were" 

"who the fuck would do this to him? that is nothing like Jakob. i swear to god this better not be true" i said not wanting to believe a single would that came out of Chris' mouth.

"i honestly have do idea, like he hasnt said anything about it at all. He has just been acting really down and sad about it all, you know" Chris told me sounding really unsure about the whole situation.

"Chris"  i paused. he looked directly at me, "what if this isnt just a rumour?" i asked in a low whisper forcing the words out of my mouth. "what if he actually fucked Rebecca" i said more to myself then anyone else. Already i can feel my heart beginning to break.

A.N

omg two updates in one week I AM ON FIREEEEEEE!

okay so i have added in the first lot of drama into my boo and i know about all the recent hate jakob was reciving about being a recalled 'fuckboy' and that os not why i made him one in my book. this has been my plan since i started writing this book and ages ago i plan the first 10 chapters so i kinda had an idea of where i wanted this book to go. JUST WANTED TO CLEAR ALL THAT UP FIRST.

please dont forget to vote and also leave a comment about 1) if you think the rumour is true and 2) who do you think started it in the first place. do you think it was one of Abbeys friends, Rebecca, one of Rebeca's little minions, an unknown character whom you havent met yet??? all will be revealed soon so stay tuned.

love you all and thanks for taknig the time to read my book appreciate it 

- Abbey xx