Chapter Two.

Emilee's P.O.V

Italy.

Amazing food, Architecture, People, Sights, etc.

Italy was beautiful, to say the least.

I have never really dreamt that I would be here, covering for Vogue Italia, which is an amazing opportunity, one that I bet no one would ever shoot down. Including me.

So here I am, standing at the gates of the Airport, waiting for Josh, after he insisted on getting both our luggages, saying he won't need much help, which I believed. Josh was very strong.

It wasn't until I heard a click of a camera, that I was pulled out of my surreal dreamy moment.

Suddenly, Josh was at my side, his arm around my shoulder, as a few men carried our luggages. The click turned in to two, and then three, and suddenly flashes and screams were heard.

"Come on, love. Lets hurry." Josh whispered, tucking me in tighter to him, as he sheilded me from the crazed, screaming papparazi.

"Emilee! is it true you and Josh are engaged?!"

"Josh, how about posing for us!?"

"Emilee! Can you give Josh a little kiss?"

"Josh, what about Jennifer Lawrence?" Josh tensed up, and I could feel him staring at me, worriedly. I knew Jennifer. She was an amazing, hilarious, and talented girl, that I've grown very fond of and I completely understand that there are no chemistry between her and my boyfriend, off camera.

"It's alright." I whispered, to him, reasuringly. He smiled down at me, which I returned.

"Emilee! is it true you once dated Louis Tomlinson, before you were a model?" My heart froze, though my body moved in perfect sync with Josh's as we walked over to the van. Needless to say, I wasn't quite expecting that question. It had been a while since I've seen Louis, and swore to him that we would just be strangers, and over time the public have seemed to forgotten about me. I no longer got envious glares when I walked down the street, and my face was no longer on newspapers or gossip show and sites. It seemed like the whole world had forgotten me. It was a good thing too. It gave me a fresh start. But I see that someone recognized me.

I could feel Josh's curious gaze burn a hole in the side of my head, but I remained silent. I was at a loss for what to say.

"We aren't engaged, everyone. It's a bit to early for that, don't you think?" Josh said, chuckling a bit. I smiled too, not wanting anyone to make anyone suspicious.

Finally, we had made it into the van, and the doors were shut. There was tension in the air, and I knew it. He wanted to know about Louis.

But it was a conversation I just can't have, tonight.

"Em-"

"Josh, lets just drop that subject. What happened between Louis and I was nothing more then aquaintances. Thats all. I promise." It was half true. Or a quarter of the truth.

He looked at me for a few seconds, until he nodded and smiled. Guilt washed over me.

"I believe you." He said, and wrapped his arm around me again, holding me tighter. I let my head fall om.his shoulder, and he kissed my forehead.

"Go to sleep, love. The drive's a bit long." He told me. I nodded once and fell asleep soundly in his arms.

Louis' P.O.V

"Babe, where do you want to go today?" Eleanor asked, as she stepped out of the bathroom in our suite, wearing a different outfit.

We had just arrived in Italy, late last night. Surprisingly, barely any paparazzi showed up.