19) Solo, Small Group.

Alana's POV:
We are right now getting ready. So excited for this. Elite is very scary. And then we walk to the side stage 3 minutes before our time to dance, well... Eldon's time. I sigh and kiss Richard.
"Hey!Not here!" Riley says
"Really? Becuase you two kiss all the time at the studio." I reply and laugh.
I smile as Eldon walked onto the stage. And then Daniel does after, and I am just so excited, I can see Richard smile, Eldon danced to Make The Ground Shake, Daniel danced to Hanging Hats. I feel like a lot has been through my mind so it is good for me to have... well one day off before I am put in each and every single dance.
I then talk to Richard.
"So, you remember the dance to hold me down, by Halsey?" I ask and Richard nods. "Thanks for letting me reasure you."
"No problem, but... are you not a little scared.. I mean, you're in each dance.." I am told by my best friend.
"Yeah, I know them though.." After that we advance to the next round, I am so excited, we're VS  C'mon, Let's Dance! In this round, and I have seen their dancing, their not the best.. So this'll probably be a piece of cake.
I walk into the floor with my small group, (Dance at top) and I get up, but I mess up at the parts where we back up very fast... Uh... Yeah... WHAT DID I DO..
"The Next Step scored a total of 78 points.." Yeah.. that's very very low...
The other team did so much better.
"C'mon, Let's Dance! Gathers a total of 69 points, leading TNS to the next round,"