Epilogue: My side of things, and why I left my old studio

(THIS WILL BE IN ALANA'S POV)

Do you know what it means to be left alone? Not talked to anymore. That's exactly why I left, I moved with my dad to Toronto On, and then came to the next step. I knew it couldn't be easy, but I was not expecting so much drama like I got. But at least it's better then my old studios drama.

We were the best, we would always go to Internationals and at least qualify to the semi finals. Sometimes even the finals. 

I would though always make the same mistakes, every year I became dance captain, and every year I became dance captain I would put us in the exchange program, and have the most popular girl, Aleah, go. And they would get mad at me... Oh, what's that team... SHE TRIED TO KILL ME ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS!!!

And I would befriend who goes to our studio for it, that's a lot of the reason why we lose. But we're competitive, everyone wants to be in everything.

And that's when I took the better choice, I ask for my dad if we could move after something happened.

-Flashback-

I walked into the studio after auditions. I'd been training my whole life, then again it was not too hard because I have been to Regionals, like 8 times.

My eight year being dance captain, my eight year with those same mistakes.

I walked in and then saw all ten dancers ready. But when I walked over to my friends, they qalked away from me, I tried with everyone until I came to the most popular girl at the studio... Lexi...

So... I went to LOD......

"Get away from me you ugly loser!" She screamed as I ran off crying, none of my friends talked to me anymore.

-Timeskip-

So.... I NOW HAVE THE DANCE CAPTAINCY. 

"Ok, fine we'll listen to her but you can't make me like it." Lexi says, and I was DONE! With her attitude.

After the last few months up to Regionals, Lexi overthrew me as dance captain, and I became close to our male soloist, but.. secretly, still no one knows... But what threw me off was this-

I walked into McDonalds, that restaurant... Because we have one below the studio... And I see Roocoo. And I hug him. He pushed me away. "Let's do this in private." He says and then sits down, I sit down next to him.

We talked, since no one was there, and then...We almost kissed. I knew Roocoo would hate me if we got together publicly... Because I am a total wreck....

But was it really worth keeping a secret at that point? I just wanted him to tell everyone, which got me mad, since Lexi walked in right before the kiss would've happened, I then talked to him in the studio, but it ended in a fight, and our 'secret relationship' was not even a relationship...

We'd broken up...

-End of flashback-

I am just so happy to be on A-troupe at the next step dance studio. Life Of Dance was not a good place for me, I am ready for everything.

I will do whatever it takes to win Internationals... only one slight problem.. Well..two...

THERE'S AN EVICTION... TNS HAS TO LEAVE THE STUDIO.... AND...

Loopholes. LOD could find one and make their way to Internationals...