Four letters

We walked past them and went to panda express. "Can I get double orange chicken and fried rice please?" I asked. The boy nodded and made my food. I grabbed a water and paid for my food and went to go sit down. Lily was talking to Johnny and Tamia was having a conversation with Daniel. I sat down in the corner and started eating. "Mommy is gaining weight because of you." I said rubbing my tummy. She started to kick and I smiled. "It's not nice to kick your mom Hayden." I giggled. I looked up and saw Johnny and Nathan taking a video of me. "What are you guys doing?" I asked. "Recording you it's going on the power point for your baby shower." Johnny said. "Wow ok." I said. "So what's the little girls name?" Nathan asked. "Hayden Monroe Brooks." I said. "That's pretty." He said. "Why aren't you giving her Daniel's last name?" Johnny asked. "It's complicated." I said. "So where are you going next." Nathan asked. "Babies R us." I said standing up. "I wanna come." Johnny said. "Then come on." I said. Johnny and Nathan got up and Nathan grabbed my hand. We walked over to the group and grasped their attention. "We are going to the baby store with Adrianna and the girls and we shall return!" Johnny picking Lily up.  "Nathan is my bitch for the day." I said. "Yayyy I'm her bitch! Wait what?" Nathan said. I giggled and Tamia stood up. "We should get going Chris is going to meet us there." Tamia said. I nodded and we walked away. I looked back and Daniel looked furious I laughed and gripped Nathan's hand.

We got in my car and Johnny decided to drive well we forced him to drive. I got in and my phone rang. "Hello." I said. "Adrianna what the fuck?" Jessica said. "What do you want?" I asked. "First you still my sister now you come here and ruin our day." She said. "Well I'm sorry wait no I'm not my he's my child's godfather you still got my child's father and as for that other situation I'm happy we're close I would never steal her from you if you weren't so busy with Naomi then things may have been different." I said. "Ughhhh you don't care about anything." She said. "There is one thing I care about four letters my B.A.B.Y." I said. "Fuck you." She hissed. "Nahh Daniel already did that bye!" I said then hung up. 

We pulled up to the store and Nathan helped me out. "Thank you ma bitch." I said the patted his head. "You're welcome." She said then grabbed my hand. We walked up to chris and Tamia kissed him. "Hey anna." He said. "Hello brother." I said. "Who is this?" He asked pointing to Nathan. "This is Nathan Hayden's godfather and that's Johnny her other godfather." I said. He nodded and grabbed Tamia's hand.

We walked inside and decided to split into groups. "Tamia, Lily, and Nathan you guys got bibs, bottles, formula, and pacifiers." Chris said. "Anna, Johnny, and I got blankets, diapers, wipes, and toys." Chris said. We went our separate ways and I went to the diapers and wipes. I put four big boxes of diapers and eight boxes of wipes. I went to blanket section and Chris but two pink blankets and two blue blankets in the cart. We walked to the toys area and Johnny put the toys in the basket and we went back to meeting area.

The other walked up and we went over the list. "That's everything?" Tamia asked. "Yep." Chris said. We walked up to check out and got ringed up. "Your total is 824.90." The cashier said. That's the number my order was at krispy kreme. We paid and left. We put my baby's things in my car and Tamia's baby's things in chris' car. "Anna can you drop us off at Daniel's?" Nathan asked. "Yes I was going over there to see his mom anyways." I said.

💩DANIEL P.O.V💩

"Daniel Jacob Stevens this is your child." My mom hissed. I have been helping my mom paint this nursery for two hours. We finally finished and I heard Nathan come in. I walked downstairs and saw Nathan and Anna holding hands laughing along with Johnny and Lily. "I'm serious Hayden is going to be a little badass I'm telling y'all." He said.

"Hey guys and who is Hayden?" I asked. "Your daughter man!" Nathan said. "Daniel where's your mom?" Anna asked. "Upstairs in the first guest room." I said. She nodded and Nathan kissed her cheek. She giggled and her and lily walked upstairs. "DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!" I yelled. "What?" He asked. "You just kissed her!" I said. "And what's wrong with me kissing her?" He asked. "Nothing man." I said.
😊ADRIANNA P.O.V😊

"This is beautiful!" I said. Mrs. Stevens and Daniel made this nursery for Hayden and it was beautiful. It was turquoise with pink furniture. "I'm glad you like it." She said. Lily walked out and went into Daniel's room. We walked in and Nathan patted a seat next to him. I sat down and he started feeling my bump. "This is your godfather Nathan and I way better than Johnny." He said. "Hey I'm the head godfather." Johnny said. "I'm the fun one get on my level." Nathan said. "I wouldn't stoop that low." He said. "Shots gave been fired!!" I yelled. Everyone except Daniel started laughing.

"Why so down?" I asked him. "Don't worry about it." He said then walked out the room. I followed him into the kitchen. "Will you leave me alone." He said. "No you're my baby's father and we're in this together couple or not." I said. "No Adrianna we aren't in this together." He said. "Why!?" I asked. "BECAUSE WE'RE NOT OK LEAVE ME ALONE YOU HAVE A NICE LIFE." He yelled. "But We've gotten back together before why is this time different?" I asked. "You're carrying a child that's why." He said. Tears fell down my face but I quickly wiped them away. "So you won't at least try because I'm carrying your child?" I asked. He nodded "I'm eighteen I want sex and parties not a girlfriend and a baby." He said. "So I was being used?" I asked. "No I loved you but then that baby came along and I couldn't take it." He said. "YOU COULDN'T TAKE IT I'M THE ONE WHO HAS TO WATCH WHAT I DO AND WHAT I EAT AND WHAT I'M AROUND SO I WON'T KILL HER I'M THE ONE SUFFERING BECAUSE THE BOY I LOVE DOESN'T WANT ME BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE LOOK AT MY BODY LOOK AT ME DANIEL BUT I GUESS I'M A SEX MACHINE ANYMORE HUH!" I yelled then walked out. This time it might be for good.