Forgiveness is key.I told him about sam

Jordan pov
So Hayes has been holding me since he saved me. That was this morning. We waited for Jacie to get here.
Hayes: So do you have a crush on Cameron Dallas?
Brea: No. I just really like him fan wise.
Hayes: Oh. Okay.
He seems so different. I feel comfortable around him. Am I falling for him already? This can't be. I just met him this morning. I can't date him. He's Nash's little brother. It wouldn't be right. I'd have to Atleast ask Nash about it. There was a knock at the door. I convinced Hayes to let me answer it. It was Katie.
Brea: Great. It's Queen Bitch. What do you want? To make fun of me. I bet you were laughing when you found me on the ground practically dead.
Katie: I came to see if you were alright. I'm not sleeping with Sam anymore. He hit me to.
Brea: Really?
Katie: Yes.
Brea: when did he start hitting you?
Katie: A week ago. When did he start hitting you?
Brea: Two weeks ago.
Katie: I'm sorry about how much of a bitch I have been to you since we met. I brought a peace offering.
Brea: Like what?
Katie: Pizza?
Brea: So what you wanna be friends?
Katie:Yes.
Cherish: Don't listen to her. She's probably lying.
I looked into her eyes. She was telling the truth.
Brea: You wanna be friends?
Katie: Yes.
Brea: Okay but first tell me why you have been such a bitch to me.
Katie: Okay. I was jealous of you.
Brea: Jealous? Of me? Why?
Katie: Cause your a better person than I can ever be. I was jealous about how talented you are and how pretty and nice and confident you are. I was jealous of you so I wanted to make your life a living hell. I am so sorry. The thing Sam did to you was wrong. That shouldn't of happened to you.
I turned around and looked at Hayes. He was coming towards me and I started getting butterflies.
Hayes: Did someone say pizza.
Brea: You like pizza
Hayes: Who doesn't? I have an obsession a pizza obsession.
I laughed and looked at Katie. I guess she deserves a second chance.
Brea: Okay. Come in.
Katie: Okay.
I closed the door behind us and we sat on the couch.
Cherish: Seriously?
Brea: Everyone deserves a second chance no matter what they did.
Cherish: Are you gonna give Sam a second chance?
I saw Hayes get closer to me and look worried.
Brea: No. Katie didn't try to kill me. Sam did plus I gave him like 5 chances. He don't deserve any more.
Hayes phone rang
Hayes: It's Nash.
Phone convo:
Hey Nash
Are you guys coming over?
In a few minutes.
Well mom and dad just left and cam is stuck in traffic.
Okay. We'll be there soon. Something came up.
Fine. See you guys soon
Bye
Bye
Brea: He wants us over there doesn't he?
Hayes: Yeah. We should go over soon.
We finished the pizza.
Katie: My mom just texted me saying I need to get home.
Brea: Okay. Go then. Don't get in trouble.
She opened the door and walked out
Cherish: BYE!!
Hayes laughed.
I glared at Cherish. She stuck her tongue out at me. I shut the door and walked back to the couch.
Cherish: So where is Jacie?
Brea: I don't know.
Hayes: I'm sure she'll be here soon.
Brea: Yeah.
The door bell rang non stop.
Brea: She's here!
Hayes: How do you know it's her?
Brea: She rings the door bell constantly when my parents Aren't home.
Hayes: Oh.
Cherish opened the door and Jacie walked in.
Jacie: So are you guys ready?
Brea: Yeah.
Cherish: Let's go.
Hayes saw me start to walk and he swept me off my feet. I gasped. I looked at him and glared. He smiled at me. I hit him on his chest.
Brea: You scared me you jerk
Hayes laughed.
Him laughing made me laugh. We all walked out the door. Cherish had her stuff and my stuff. Jacie had her stuff. It was cute how he was carrying me 24/7 almost. We got to Nash's house
And Hayes carried me all the way upstairs with the girls following behind. Before he set me down on the bed in my room he told the girls where their rooms are. They went into their rooms and then Hayes carried me to my room and set me on the bed and sat with me.
Brea: Do you like carrying me all the time?
Hayes: Yes. Your light.
He just kept on starring at me and smiling. We talked and laughed. Cherish came in the room.
Cherish: Brea, Here's your stuff.
Brea: Thank you.
She looked at me smiled and mouthed the words get you some. I ignored it.
1 hour later
Me and Hayes had to of been in the room I was staying in for an hour talking. It was so easy to talk to him. I loved talking to him and being around him and being in his arms. Um yeah I'm pretty sure I'm falling for Hayes. How though? I've never been in love before so how can I right now. This doesn't make sense. He kept asking about Sam so I told him. Jacie came in the room. I was tearing up that moment.
Jacie: Nash has hot fudge Sunday's down stairs. He told me to tell you guys. Do you want any?
Brea: Yes.
Hayes: yeah
Jacie: Okay. See ya down stairs.
Brea: Okay.
I ended up crying cause I kept talking about Sam. Hayes held me and I cried into his chest.
Hayes: Don't cry. I don't want to see you cry or be hurt. We don't gotta talk about him no more.
Brea: That's the thing Hayes. I wanna talk about him to you. I want you to know everything.
Hayes: Okay then tell me. I'm here for you.
Brea: Thank you Hayes.
I told him the whole story. I looked into his eyes and he was shocked.
Hayes: Don't worry. Nothing like that will ever happen to you again.
Brea: How do you know?
Hayes: I just know.
Brea:....
Hayes: I promise you nothing like that will happen to you ever again. I promise.
Brea:.... Okay.....
He whipped away my tears from my face and looked at me in the eyes.
Hayes: Please don't cry.
We then walked down the stairs. He wasn't carrying me but he was right by my side.
We went in the kitchen and grabbed our hot fudge Sunday. We were called into the living room. There was a movie playing. Cherish Nash and Jacie were watching White Chicks. Me and Hayes walked in. There was only one seat. Great. Where am I gonna sit?
Brea: You can sit in the chair. I'll sit on the ground.
Hayes: No. We can both sit in the chair or just you and I'll sit on the ground.
Brea: I don't want you to sit on the ground though.
Hayes: Okay then what do you wanna do?
Brea: I guess we can sit in the chair together
Hayes: Okay. Let's sit and watch the movie with everyone.
Brea: Okay.
We walked to the chair but there wasn't enough room for both of us. He sat down. Oh lord I'm gonna have to sit on his lap. This is great. I'm gonna be really nervous. Cherish and Jacie are gonna go crazy and tease me. Nash is probably gonna look at us and laugh. Gah. I have no choice. Oh well. I sat on his lap. I could feel his breath on my neck. It made me nervous. We watched the movie and kept laughing. All of a sudden we heard a door unlock open and close.