Chapter 3 (part 2)

Michelle's POV

After i finished doing my normal morning routine, i went downstairs to see that the breakfast table was empty. Hm, that's strange... Just in case someone was home, I called out to no-one in particular "I'm going out, i won't be home till the evening! Bye!" I threw on a jacket as it looked a little chilly outside, and some studded combat boots. Yup. I think the emo look is back ;)

I went to the local cafe and got my usual breakfast order when i noticed an unfamiliar young guy serving the tables. He was extremely handsome, tall, muscular, and looked like the type of guy that girls swooned over. Not exactly my type, but that doesn't mean i didn't blush when he winked at me. Ugh, i hate flirts. As i was about to sit down, he came up to me and handed me a slip of paper with what i presume was his number. Then he leaned into my ear, and whispered in a husky voice, "The Black Bandana Club. Midnight. Don't be late." "Excuse me?!" I whispered harshly at him. "No!" I said.

He grinned wickedly, which actually looked really attractive, and whispered "Oooh, is the bad girl... scared?" Then he winked and walked briskly away, leaving me with my jaw dropped to the floor, and my eyes wide. But then i quickly recollected myself. I opened up the piece of paper and read

Brandon - 07422965582 ;)

"Well," i thought to myself smirking, "Watch out Brandon. You haven't seen The Bradford Bad Girl party."