Chapter 1: One Saturday Morning

Phoebe Montez is portrayed by Madeline Caroll which you might recognize from the movie "Flipped" (2010) as Julie Baker together with Callan McAuliffe as Bryce Loski.

   Picture of Phoebe Montez on the side :D >>

   +++

   { Ch. 1: One Saturday Morning }

   ♡ Phoebe's POV: ♡

   "Phoebe, wake up! You have to do the laundry!" Aunt Lisha stormed in my room. Every single Saturday...

   "I'm up, I'm up!" I growled and sat down on my bed. I started to arrange it and after that I went straight to the shower to wash my face and brush my teeth.

   After that, I immediately went to every single room in the house. From my cousin Allie's room to the master's bedroom. Oh by the way, I have 3 cousins. Allie, Lyiah and Luke. I swear they're not the best cousins in the whole world.  

I collect each room's laundry and proceeded downstairs, at the laundry room to do the laundry. Oh, my cousins and aunt are having their breakfast.

   It took me 2 hours to finish the task. All I have to do now is to clean the entire house. Aunt Lisha and my cousins went to the mall to you know, relax. I'm all by myself right now. 

   While I'm wiping the table, my phone rang. I checked the caller ID, it's Riley.

   "Hey Riley," I greeted

   "Hey, what's up?" Riley asked.

   "Probably cleaning the house," I rolled my eyes, even though I know he can't see it. "How about you?"

   "Just chillin'," Riley answered, "I'll be there in a moment,"

   "Sure, see yah," I bid and turned off the phone.  

   Shortly after, the doorbell rang. It's probably Riley.

    I opened the door, "Hey Riley," I greeted with a smile and he gave me a friendly hug.

   "So, are you free? I wanna go to the park, it's too boring in our house," Riley asked.

    "Nah, I need to finish cleaning the house before 3," I replied, "Sorry,"

   "So, I'll help you clean the house so it'll be fast, and we can still go to the park and grab some ice cream," Riley said, without thinking.

   I raised an eyebrow at him, "Are you serious?" and he nodded.

   "C'mon Phoebe," Riley said with a smile and grab the wet rug I'm holding and started to wipe the windows.

   I giggled, "Fine then," I said and started to wipe the floor.