Chapter 1

Cassidy smith's life pretty much consisted of her friends. She was in a group of friend that had five people.
These were the five people.

First there was Cassidy...
Cassidy is high schools average girl. She wasn't super popular, yet she wasn't not popular. She was super sweet and nice and cared about everyone around her, especially her friends.

And then there was Saige Johnson
Saige was the kind of girl that everyone loved. She was athletic and on top of that, she got pretty good grades.

Another member of the group was named Becky sanders. Becky was the one that we all went to for fashion advice. She knew everything from what stores to shop at to what makeup to buy. She was really smart and pretty and she was interested in sports but didn't play many.

Next there is Justin brown
Justin was really popular, and I'm actually surprised he's part of our group. He is super athletic and very good looking. Currently Justin and Cassidy are dating.

Lastly there is Cole Johnson
Cole is Saige's twin brother. He is also athletic and smart and may I add, he's pretty good looking.

Authors note:
Now that you know all the characters and their personalities, the story can begin!!!!
Oh and also the next chapters will be much longer than this one...