Chapter 5

We finally arrived at the game. We got there fairly early to make sure there was still seats but we probably got there a little to early. The players weren't even out on the field yet. Cole and I decided we would go get some food from the concession stand so we could waste a little time.when we got to the concession stand the line was pretty long...

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back" I told Cole as I began walking to the bathrooms. After I was done going to the bathroom i walked over I the sinks to wash my hands. As I was walking out of the bathroom as I heard a familiar voice.  I followed the voice to behind the bleachers where I saw two people kissing, which didn't surprise me because that's what the people in high school do. I don't know why but I watched for like 3 seconds before my brain started to work.

"Justin?" I questioned out loud.

"Cassidy?" He said tear his lips away from the blonde girl in which I have never seen in my life.

"Cassidy please..." Is all he could say.

"Please what?" I spat with tears flooding down my cheeks.

"Cassidy I love you" he lied.

"Seriously that's all you can say? And you expect me to believe you. Justin I'm done I'm done with m you." I said as I could barely stand on my own two feet. I ran away from them. I started to make my way back to the concessions to tell Coke to take me home.
"Cassy are you okay?" Said Cold.

"Can you just take me home?" I said still crying.
"Yeah definitely just tell me what happened" he said.

"Justin....kissed....not me..."I said crying really hard not caring who saw.

"Aww cass I'm sorry." Cole said in an apologetic tone. While hugging me.
*************************************

We finally got home and Cole walked me into my house.

"Are you okay?" Asked Cole.

"Not really" I said still lightly crying.

"Okay well I'm here for you if you ever need me..."said Cole
Neither one of us could think of how to keep the conversation going. He turned to walk out the door.
"Wait Cole?" I said.
"Yeah?"he responded.
"Will you stay with me? My moms out of town and I don't wanna be alone."
"Yeah sure Cassidy anything you want I'm here."
"Thank you" I said.
"Anytime" he said
*************************************