Chapter 3

"CASSY" I heard someone call. I bounced up out of bed only to see Cole sitting on my chair right next to my bed. "Ugh let me sleep!!" I cried out in a whiny tone.
"Okay but as of right now you only have ten minutes to get ready for school." Said Cole
"What did you just say?" I said as I looked up at the clock. The clock said six-forty and I had to leave my house my seven so I could have enough time to walk to school.
"Why didn't you wake me?!?" I said as I began to change. Not caring if he saw me half naked or not. Since we have know each other for so long, things like this didn't bother us.
"I tried but you were In a deep sleep" he said.
" ugh whatever are you driving to school?"
"Yeah I figured you were gonna ask so I drove here just for you." He said in an apologetic voice.
"Okay thank God" I said as I finished putting my boots on. I grabbed my jacket and then I was out the door.
*************************************
I felt hands go m over my eyes. And then I heard a voice.
"Guess who" the mysterious voice said.
"Saige?" I said turning around. When I saw her face I instantly squeezed her to death with hugs.
"Omg I miss you so much." I said as
hugged her.
"I missed you more cass." She said in a sincere tone.
"What class do you have?" I asked her.
"English, you?"
"History" I said
"Aww well I'll see you at lunch" I told her as I have her one last hug.
"I'll be there!" She said
*************************************
Before I knew it lunch was here. I got to introduce Saige and Cole to Becky and Justin and they seemed to all get along great!
"Cassidy are you doing anything tonight?" Asked Justin.
"Nope" I said.
"Oh okay cause I have a game tonight
And I was wondering if you wanna come watch."
"Definitely. I wouldn't miss it for the world." I said with a smile.
"Great" he said
"Do you care if I bring anyone?" I asked him.
"Yeah that's fine" he said
"Okay thanks. I love you." I said
"I love you too." He said
*************************************
Saige, Cole and I were all walking home from school together.

"Oh yeah Saige do you wanna come to Justin's game with me?" I asked her.

"Aww I wish I could but I have practice."

"Ugh I don't wanna go alone!!"

"Cole..." I said looking at him

"Ugh from what I could tell I really don't like this JUSTIN guy" he said

"Do it for me!!! You like me right?"

"Ugh fine only because I have nothing else to do" he said

"I love you so much co-co puffs"I said as I kissed his cheek.
**************************************************************************
Authors note: Hey guys I am happy to announce that chapter 3 is finished!!!!
Also I know some people like having the characters be played by someone so I will try and find people so hopefully that will be next chapter!!!  And I am pretty good so far at updating often and I am literally praying that it will last lololol but anyway I hope you are all having an amazing day:)
~A