Chapter 6

We decided to watch a movie and just chill. Cole was nice enough to agree to spending the night with me considering my mom was out of town for the weekend.
We were both sitting on the couch. Cole was sitting on the end of the couch, and I was sitting next to him with my head on his shoulder. It was beginning to get late. I looked up at Coles eyes to see him staring deeply at the tv.  I was thinking to myself about how ever since me and Justin broke up, I looked at Cole a completely different way. 
"I recognize that look." Said Cole, managing to break the silence.

"What do you mean?" I said

"That's how you used to look at Justin." Said Cole barley loud enough for me to hear.
" I love you cass, I always have."

With that He planted a small but passionate kiss on my lips.  I pulled back looking surprised.

"Cole..." I started.

"Cass I'm so sorry that was really stupid of me. I just ruined our whole entire friendship . I'm such an idiot ugh." He began to ramble.

"Cole...I like you...like a lot but I'm just not ready for a serious relationship." I stated.

"Yeah I understand. I'm sorry. I was just...in the moment." He said

"Don't apologize it's fine trust me." I confirmed.

"Well it's getting late I'll grab you blankets for the couch." I said.

"Okay" he replied.