Chapter One-PigFarts

"Draco Malfoy, get back here now! You have not finished your schoolwork!" Professor Rumbleroar exclaimed as the 18 year old sprinted into his dormitory.

"Sorry sir, I just wanted to show you something." Malfoy explained to his Headmaster, a talking lion that would occasionally give students piggy-back rides.

Rumbleroar rolled his big, yellow eyes as he agreed. A moment later, Draco came running back from his room with a rolled up piece of paper. "Look, sir, I drew you a picture! You'll probably notice the stellar shading on your fur. That was done by me, Draco Malfoy, the best student at PigFarts academy!"

The lion shook his head in disagreement, but knew that Draco's parents were paying him to be polite to their precious son.

Just then, the headmaster heard a knock on the door.

"I'll get it!" Draco screamed. He strolled over to the door, and opened it carefree.

"Draco, you little shit!" Harry Potter exclaimed as he stormed into the room.

"What did I do this time, Potter?" Draco questioned.

"You published a graphic novel called Harry Potty and the Deathly Boring!"

"Dora made me!" Malfoy explained." Besides, it's a damn bestseller. You popular, Potter!" He gave Harry a light punch on the shoulder.

"Malfoy, you just learned how to use the potty a few years back, and now you love it so much that you poke fun at me for your own amusement?"

"Yes, actually. Now that you mention it, that's exactly what I was doing!"

Rumbleroar reached into his pocket and pulls out a copy of the graphic novel, and said: "It is really funny, Mister Potter."

"But now everyone knows me as the dumbass that uses a freaking plunger as a wand! Like, what even, Malfoy?"

"MISTER HARRY POTTER, PLEASE REPORT TO THE SKY DECK IMMEDIATELY, YOUR GUESTS HAVE ARRIVED!" Boomed a voice through the loudspeakers.

"Yes! They're here!" Harry cheered excitedly, jumping up and running out the door to greet his guests.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter of the story, more coming soon!