Chapter Five-Draco's Plan

For the next few weeks, if Ron ran into Draco, he would scowl at his new enemy, and keep walking, not looking back for a second. Draco, of course, would attempt to perform the same action, but, being as he is, usually ended up failing somewhere during the process.

Ron took Draco's utter failure as an opportunity to win his girlfriend back, but he knew it wouldn't be easy. And damn was he right.

One cold day in late December, Draco decided to make his first move. Here was his plan:

1)Draw Hermione the best motherfucking drawing she's ever seen!
*Side Note: Make sure to shade her cloak in exceptionally well in order to catch her eye.

2)Kiss her in her sleep and leave her a NON-CREEPY message.

3)Maim the red-head 'till he surrenders.

4)Kiss Hermione when she's awake!

5)Make little blonde elf babies that hopefully won't end up drowning in potty accidents. 
*Make the red-head fucker watch us. He will fucking cry!

As Ron suspected, Draco was acting strange, like very strange. He knew almost immediately that he was coming up with a plan to steal Hermione from his grasp while he still had the chance to.

Ron followed Malfoy back into his room and hid in the doorway, not making a peep in hopes that his enemy would not notice him standing there. He watched as Draco traced, outlined, and eventually shaded a pretty fantastic self-portrait of Hermione. He suddenly pulled out his package of Red Vines, and without contemplating the consequences sure to come, took one out with a wrinkle of the package.

"What the hell?" Draco screamed, falling lazily off the bed quite fashionably. "Mister Weasley, you pesky little twerp! Get out!"

"Sorry," Ron apologized. "Red Vine?"

"No, absolutely not! Get out!"

"Nice drawing by the way. Love the shading!"

"In that case, we can work on it together. Come on in!"

SCORE! Ron thought to himself as he approached his enemy open-armed...