Chapter Six-A New Arrival

As Ron sat down and began to comment on Draco's drawing of Hermione, he thought of ways in which he would be able to sabotage it. He knew it would not be easy, for Draco had eyes almost everywhere. Except for the fact that Goyle, Malfoy's trusty partner, had died of AIDS 2 years back. That was Ron's huge vantage point.

"Ronald, what are you looking at?" Draco asked, after noticing that Ron had been staring at the same spot blankly for five whole minutes.

Ron snapped back to reality, and said, "Nothing, just thinking of ways to shade in Hermione's hair. Damn that's gonna be a problem!"

"I know right?!" Draco agreed. "But maybe, if we work hard enough together, we can accomplish not just the shading, but also the sun in the background by the nighttime!" Malfoy then reached out his hand for Ron to slap, and Ron gladly accepted, and pulled out his pack of candy once again.

"Red Vine?" Weasley asked.

"Sure, why the fuck not?" Malfoy asked rhetorically, taking one of the red, stringy candy wands out of the red-head's hand, biting into it ferociously.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doorbell rang on Rumbleroar's front door, and he got up off his throne, placed his Life magazine on his desk, holding his place with a crease in the page, and went to answer. What he saw was frightening: a shirtless man with blood all over his chest standing in the doorway, hunched over as if he had just eaten a huge meal and felt on the verge of hurling it all up.

"Holy shit!" the headmaster hollered as he ran into the corner of his office, panting with every breath he took.

"Sir, it's me," the shirtless, bloody man said, introducing himself.

"Are you sure your name is me?" Rumbleroar questioned.

"No, sir, it's me, Lupin!"

"Bloody hell. What's up with your chest, speaking of bloody hell."

"I'll take that as a compliment, thank you very much. I came as soon as I received your owl. I assumed it was urgent."

"Yeah, something along the lines of urgent."

"So, um, what exactly do you need, sir?"

"We all know you're a werewolf. Lately, we've had an infestation problem with such creatures, and I assumed you would be the best one to exterminate these threats to out students."

"So, if I'm hearing this correctly, and I assume I am, you want me to brutally murder people of my own kind?"

"Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, actually."

Remus extended his arm and held out his hand. "Deal!" he agreed without any hesitation whatsoever. "I just need to go say hello to the students that know me from Hogwarts. Except Malfoy, because nobody likes Malfoy."