huit II

i tried to reach over and grab the note, but his hand caught my wrist. his knuckles white from the amount of force he was exerting on my arm. he pushed me back against the couch and sat himself on my waist, trapping my legs under him.
"lets read it together, jagiya ~" his voice purring similar to that of a cats. his long slender fingers undid the folds of the letter, and the crinkling noise broke the silence.
he read it. every single word out loud to you. your legs were trembling from the weight, and the shock. you tried to squirm away, but his strong hips pushed down on you again.
"We're not done yet." he opened the letter again, and start counting out loud.
he stopped counting, and raised his arm up, before slamming it down against my face at an incredible rate. over and over. he pulled me off the couch and threw me against the coffee table, bruising my arm and my side. he threw all the clothes off the couch, before grabbing his snapback.
he began walking out the door, before he turned around and smirked at me, slapping his snapback on his head.

"i love you, jagiya"

the door shut tightly behind him. maybe he did mean all those things when he was drunk.

did he love you?