Morning trouble

*this is actually my very first fanfict story of DESTIEL so I don't know if its going to be good,so go easy.....well enjoy*

*Deans P.O.V*

*BEEP BEEP BEEP* "ugh" I groaned as I tured off my alarm and got out of bed to get ready for my new year of high school*

*BANG BANG BANG* I banged on my brothers door."SAM!! Get your ass out of bed and get ready for school!" "Ugh huh,kay" I heard from the other side of the door. I always felt i was a better brother and father then my dad ever was.

As i was walking to the bathroom to shower, i spotted my asshole of a father John on the floor with an empty bottle of whiskey in his hand.

"Heh nice view to see at 5:38 in the morning" I said as i walked in the bathroom. During i was showering under the hot water i heard a banging on the door.

"WHAT!!!" I yelled

"Dean,hurry your ass up or we're gunna be late on our first day!!!" My brother Sam yelled.

"Alright hold up Sammy!" I yelled back

"Alright, and Don't call me Sammy" he yelled back

"Alright bitch!!"

"JERK!!"

We continue our little fight for a bit until i got out of the shower and into my room to find something to wear for my new day in high school...while i was getting ready, my dad barges in on my surprise and punches me out of nowhere.

"DAD,WTF IS YOUR DAMN PROBLEM!!!" I yelled as I got up from the floor.

"I-I don't thi-think I have a pro-problem, what's yo-your problem." He slurred. He was drunk again.

I moves my head as i could practically smell the alcohol in his breath.

" Then why the fuck did you hit me you stupid drunk!!" I yelled.

"Cause thei-theirs no one to-to messss with." He said as he wobbled out of my room.

"Dean,what's wrong I heard-" sam stopped as he saw the bruise forming on my right side of my face.

"Did he do this to you,he's gunna-" I interrupted Sam as he was about to walk out of my room.

"Sammy" I said stopping Sam from entering out of my room.

"Don't,just let it go" I said as i grabbed my backpack,leather jacket and my keys to my '67' Chevrolet impala.

"let it go? Let it go!?, Dean he can't keep doing this to you,one of these day he can possibly kill-"

"I said let it go Sam!" I said louder this time.as i walked out of the room and out the front door and into my car.

*Sam's P.O.V*

I went back into my room to gather my stuff and follow after dean. On my way out i spotted My asshole father knocked out on the sofa. Before entering out the door i got the shaving cream out from under the bathroom cabinet and emptied the whole can on my dads body. Before doing anything else dean honked the horn so I could hurry up.

"SAM,HURRY YOUR ASS UP!!!" Dean yelled from outside.

"Coming dean!" I said as i exited out the front door.

"What took you so damn long Sam" dean said as I opened the door to his car.

"I uh had to do a little something before I left" I said closing the car door.

"Like what?" He questioned.

"Um uh just some stuff" I said not looking at him.

"Well alright then, off to school then"he said as he started his baby.

"Yeah,school,lets see how this school year goes by" I said bluntly

"Yea,well we'll see" dean said as he backed out of the drive way.