Strange feelings

***sorry I haven't uploaded, I've been having bad writers block and my sister had her baby so I've been busy :) :P***

ENJOY!!!

~deans P.O.V~

"Hey I'll be right back, I'm gunna go tell my teacher I'm gunna show you around, alright." I said while walking away from him.

"Alright" he said as I started walking down the hall to my 2nd period class.

As i was walking away I could feel his eyes staring at my bruise on the right side of my face, I just hope he doesn't ask me about it later,I wouldn't want to remember the moment of my asshole of a father hitting me.

I walked in my 2nd period class and while I walked in, my teacher right away started yelling at me from across the room.

" WINCHESTER WHY ARE YOU LATE TO MY CLASS BOY!!"

Mr. Montalvo yelled from across the room, he was writing notes on the board. man I hate writing notes in his class, the whole class would spend the entire class period writing notes, if not he would have us read 3 chapters off the book and then do 10 or more questions. THAT WAS HELL.

"Would you like to explain to me why your late, dean" he said still standing there with his arms crossed.

"Sorry sir, I'm just showing this new guy around and I was just about to ask if I could show him around the school" I said while still standing at the door.

" Well if I let you go your gunna miss a whole lot of notes son and we have a test coming up on Thursday" he said as he looked at his calendar in the wall.

"Umm will it be ok if I could come after school to write them?" I said still at the door.

"Uhh, sure why not,but you better come after school son,you hear me!!" he said yelling the last part out.

"Yes sir, thank you" I said closing the door.

What felt like 2 mins I finally got back to cas.

"Well my teacher said it was fine I could show you around, shall we continue." I said walking towards him.

" yea,lets go" He said as we walked down the hall.

"ok where did we leave off at?" I said holding castiel's schedule.

"Uh I think you left off with 5th period, and something about her name" he said as we both heading down the hall to Mr.Munozs.

I don't know what it was but there was something about this mysterious boy that made me have strange feelings inside. They were feelings that I've never had for a guy. I tried being with a girl one time, but it didn't work out. I didn't have feelings for one like I had feeling for a guy. As these thought ran through my head we reached Mr.Munozs class.

" ahh, Dean Winchester, why are you in my class you don't come to my class yet, not until-"

" 3rd period, I know sir I'm just here to show castiel around the school so he can know where his classes are" I said interrupting Mr. Munoz.

"Oh,ok then, well castiel today we're just going over the shapes and degrees and gunna have a handout so if you can, stop by after school to pick it up" he said as he pointed to the board.

"Also there's gunna be a test on Friday so study the sheet once you get it, alright. not that it'll be hard, but you won't be using the notes for the test" he said as he went to his desk.

" Uh ok sir, thank you, and i'll come after school to pick up the paper work and if I can, could I come also to write down the missing notes?" cas said walking to Mr. Munoz' desk.

" Yes yes sure come, I'm here till 4:30, so i'll be here as long as you need me too" he said while facing the class.

"Ok thanks once again" cas said while we both headed out the door.

"No problem" Mr. Munoz said.

"Hey dean come here for a sec" Mr.Munoz said motioning me to walk over to him.

"Yes sir?" I asked curiously as I walked back to him.

" not to be in your business but what happened to the side of your face dean?" he said making me freeze in my spot.

"Um uh" I said as I couldn't think of anything to say.

" Is it problems with your father again?" he said, he knew about my problems, he was the only teacher at school who knew cause I told him about my last accident in my freshman year.

"Yea, it is" I said looking away.

"I'm sorry dean, if you need to talk about it, like I said I'm here till 4:30"

"Yea, thanks Mr. Munoz" i said. with that I walked back to cas who had a 'what happened' questioned look on his face.

"Ok then" I said clapping my hands together as we headed out.

" Um hey, not to bother you but, what was that about back there, you looked like you were worried about something" he said stoping us both.

*sigh* I sighed as I was about to tell cas the truth.

" The reason why I have this bruise on the side of my face is cause" I paused.

"my asshole father punched me this morning for no reason, cause he was drunk" I said looking away.

"Oh, I'm sorry I asked, I shouldn't have said anything-"

"It's alright cas, I needed to get it out of my system anyway" I said looking back at him. he was starring at me with his sad icy blue. those eye you could just melt into- ah stop it dean, nows not a good time to be having those kind of thoughts.

" I really feel bad for-"

"Really it's alright cas, it's no problem at all" I said interrupting him.

" You sure" he asked again.

"Yea cas, I'm fine" I said.

" Ok off to the next class we go" I said filling this awkward moment out and headed to the next class.

"Ok, and hey I never got your name" he said looking at me. I still don't know what it was that made me have these strange feelings inside, I hated it.

"Well the teachers have been saying it but, its dean, dean Winchester" I said handing my hand out for him to shake it.

"Please to meet you,dean" he said gripping and shaking my hand. the way he gripped my hand, just imagining his hand gripping my d*ck like that would feel- damn it stop it dean!! I've got to stop these thoughts.

"Uh dean" he interrupted me from my thoughts.

"Yea" I said

" Your still, holding my hand" he said looking down as I could see him blushing a little.

"Oh crap, sorry" I said pulling my hand away. I could feel my face burning as we both started down to the next class.

Damn, this is gunna be a long day and its not Even ten o'clock yet.

****i hope this chapters alright, it took me awhile sorry.....I hope for the next one will be faster, but anyway I really hope you enjoyed this one****