Honeymoon!!

Vamiah Pov.

So warm, and relaxing. I opened my eyes only to see Emmanuel naked..

3....................

2............

1....

WAIT? WHAT? NAKED??? I look down to see my self naked as well. Wha.. What the hek happened?

Flashback.

Emmanuel finished her shower so I went to wash my self, 5 min later I was wearing my bathrobe and saw a water on the table and drink it then.

"I love you. Why won't you love me as well?" Vamiah. While tearing up sitting on the chair.

"Wha? Hey .. Via? Your drunk?" Emmanuel, while sniffing the glass. "This is liquor silly." He added and went to pull my hand.

"No, Don't wanna!. You don't even love me." Vamiah.

"What are you a kid? I just told you that I love you before." Emmanuel.

"Then kiss me." Vamiah.

Then make out session, 5 minutes later

"I love you." Emmanuel.

"I love you too." Vamiah

Emmanuel lift Vamiah bridal style and put her on the bed while kissing and then BEEP... BEEP ***

END OF FLASHBACK

WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST DO??? I saw Emmanuel on my peripheral vision, yawning while smirking.

"Did...?" No no no. "You and ME? I mean... Happened ??? WAit... Uh.. Uhmp.. " What the hell is wrong with me??? How bloody embarrassing.. 

"Oh.. You mean last night? Yeah we did.." He said while standing up I covered my eyes. Only to see him grinning looking at me.

"What? Your embarrassed? You already saw my everything... I meant E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G" He said still grinning.

***********3

*****2

1**

"O MY GOD?" I run on the bathroom with a blanket covering my body. I mean it's my first time and everything. I heard him laughing so bloody loud, It's making my ear hurt. "SHUT UP!" I shouted.

Emmanuel Pov.

That was just hilarious, it was her fault getting drunk and all. I couldn't resist at all, It was my first time too.. I was embarrassed but I just shrugged it off. But man, I can't believe we did it on our first night and drunk? I was still laughing and finally knocking on her door, well I bloody need to take a shower.

"Come on, open the door. I need to take a shower too." I said then I have an Idea. "Do you wanna take a shower together?" I teased.

The door opened revealing Vamiah with a flush face. I went to the bathroom and I just couldn't take it anymore I bursted laughing while holding my stomach and wiping the tears. After my shower I went out only to see no one, I change to my normal clothes and went outside and saw her standing on the garden I went to back hug her which made her flinch. I grinned of the thought.