Baby News!

Vamiah Pov.

I can't believe I'm pregnant.... I'm pregnant? Is this a dream? Because if it is I don't want to wake up... Manuel told me yesterday that I'm pregnant... And now were on our way to meet our parents for lunch.

"Are you OK hon?" I heard Manuel asked while driving the car.

"Ofcorse I am, I just couldn't believe it... I mean... That I'm pregnant.?" I said but somehow it sounded like a question.

"Well, believe it because you are pregnant." He said while holding my hand.

"Does our parents knew about my pregnancy?" I asked.

"No, I haven't told them. I wanna tell them today at lunch with our friends as well." He said.

I'm nervous right now but I'm excited at the same time. I wonder what will their reaction will be, I can't wait to tell them and see their reaction. Our family would definitely brag about it. Since they keep asking us to have a baby early.

"Were here..." Emmanuel said.

"Finally." I added.

As soon as we arrived to the restaurant, we went inside and talk to the waiter for our reservation they lead us to our reservation room and saw our friends and family. At first they hug and greet me and Emmanuel and then the next thing I knew they all have a serious expression.

"So, what's this lunch for?" My mom asked sitting down.

"First, can we order something? I'm hungry." I said then I was waving the waiter.

"Yes? I would like some spicy chicken and a strawberry ice cream for dessert." I said while giving her the menu.

"I would like some spaghetti." My mom said.

"Another two spaghetti for us please." My friend Mina and Lia said.

"Carbonara for me thanks." Roe said.

"One Lambshanks with mash potato please." Emmanuel's dad said.

"Same with me." Emmanuel's mom said.

"Lasagna for me thanks." My dad said.

"I would like some carbonara thanks." Emmanuel said.

"Same here please." Jed said.

After 30 minutes of waiting our food came and we started eating while Emmanuel's dad asked us.

"So why are we here?"

"Well," I started then look at Emmanuel.

"We have a good news, Via is pregnant." He said plainly while drinking his wine.

It took them a while to realized what Emmanuel just said then finally they were cheering us loudly. Our family run to me and then started talking when they will be having the Baby ball to tell everyone about the next heir. And finally our friends went to hug me as well to congratulate me and Emmanuel and finally they were started to talk about clothes and how excited they were.