Ball!

Emmanuel Pov.

Today is our school ball, I just don't get why girls need to get ready for a whole day, I am on my way to our castle to talk to mom and dad. After 10 minutes of driving I finally arrived.

"Manuel, how are you? How was Via?" My mom asked.

"She's alright mom, and I'm alright." I said.

"So tell us what do you wanna say to us?" My dad king Mali asked.

"Well, actually Vamiah has been wanting me to cook her a spicy chicken, and she said that it has to be me to cook it.. But I don't even know what to put on it. Well the good thing is , I know what the chicken looks like. Since I'm not stupid." I said.

"Oh dear, is she perhaps  craving for it?" My mom asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Well, it's not for me to say it.. But I guessed you two need to go for a check up." My mom said.

"Well, can you atleast teach me how to cook this spicy chicken?" I asked.

"Sure, go to the kitchen I will be there in a bit." She said while walking outside.

Vamiah Pov.

It has been 4 hours since I went to the salon with my friends to get ready for the Ball. Manuel told me that he's gonna go and talk to his mom and dad, so now am here in the beauty parlor and it will take me an hour to finish it. after this the girls and I will go home and wear our dresses. And finally go to the school ball venue.

"how was your marriage life Via?" Mina asked.

"It's alright, we don't really fight to each other. but.." I trailed off.

"But what?" Lia asked.

"No.. Nothing." I said.

I went back home and saw, them again. Him smiling and the woman was kissing his cheek. I should try calling him.

On the phone;

"Hello? What's wrong?" He said

"Nothing, I just wanna ask where you are?"

"I'm here in the palace to talk to my mom and dad, I will be home soon." He said.

"Ok, Lov.."

>>>Toot Toot Tooooot.<<<

He hang up.

END OF CONVERSATION!.

"He's lying?" I mumbled to my self.

I went back home and saw everyone waiting for me inside. I went straight to my room and get change.

"Where is he?" Lia asked.

"You guys can go first I will wait here for him." I said.

Everyone went to the school ball first while I'm waiting here at home. Then my phone rang.