First Day

The first day jung triples at campus. Jung triples really look alike, even their omma and appa confuse who the taekwoon, who taekyeon and who their maknae haewoon, but they just physically alike and absolutely different inside, not only their character and personality differences but the way they study and the interest of their course also different.
Taekwoon as a serious and manly person take a law major, maybe he follow his omma step as a judge or maybe he think it's suit with him. No ones know why he choose to take a law course ,only taekwoon know what he want! typically jung taekwoon. Jung taekyeon as a active, cheerful person,he choose a musical major because he like to dance and sing, maybe also acting . He have a dream to open a dance studio. And the maknae, Jung haewoon he don't know what course he want to take because haewoon basically only have a interest in car race,he really love car.. so in conclusion jung appa help his maknae make an decision,take a business major, and of course the maknae will help jung appa in his business jungleo sdn bhd in future. and as a reward haewoon can have his dream car.
After a noisy and chaotic morning at home and of course it basically 80% made by taekyeon, 15% by free spirit maknae woon and 5% by the elders taekwoon, for teak case that 5% filled up with he anger towards annoying yeon. Jung triples finally depart to their campus Howon University, taek and woon got a car meanwhile yeon just love to ride along with one of he twin. And for the first day they just drive taek car.
Yeon: let's go!! Gaja gaja!!
Taek: glaring at yeon, keep your mouth zip !!
Yeon: aigoo don't angry my lovely cute hyung.. (with sweet voice ever)..
I just can't help but get excited.. 😊
Taek: still give his glaring death at yeon..
Yeon: -_- OK OK fine! I zip my mouth.. Taek: (start to drive)
Yeon: (start to talk again.. ) seriously I just can't get of u. How can u life with this bored attitude.. oogosshh why must u zip your mouth when you can use them.. bla bla bla
Taek: ( why must he one of my twin -_-!)
Yeon / woon: we love u hyung ^_^ .. ( as always they telepathy so strong no need a word to know what they think ).
Taek: .......... -_-!
After 30 minutes, they arrive at howon university, and separate on their own ways to find their class.
Yeon: bye taek hyung , baby woon !! See u all again muaaah! Don't be naughty baby woon.. I will scolds u if it happen with our taek hyung help ^_^...
Taek: don't drag me up with your business -_-..
Yeon: omo! Aigoo! For your information my lovely taek hyung.. my business is your my business.. woon business is our matter.. OK! Take that as a note if you don't want to have a big business with appa!! (With his sassy way)..
Taek: ..... -_-! ( he always use appa as thing to blackmail me )..
Woon: ohh jebal hyung we getting late here!! Stop fighting! And yeon hyung.. arraseo I will behave.. don't worry, love u taek hyung ,yeon hyung!! Muahh! (Start running aways before his omma yeon start his nagging mood)..
Yeon: love u too baby!! 😘😘
Taek: .... (start move his long legs to go to find his class).
Yeon: wait taek!! ( run towards taek and kiss his cheeks ) bye hyung love u!! Then he run away before get kill by taekwoon.
All the students laugh while see a little drama made by them..
Taek: ..... -_-! Fuck my life.. (continue walk to find his class)..

And like that jung triples morning first day as university students goes by..