jung taeyeon

Being sick is suck but full of benefit for the sassy jung taeyeon.
Yeon : taek hyung... 
Taek :...... ( still in deep sleep mode).
Yeon : taekwoon hyung..  Huh!  Aishh jinjja..  How come this hyung can sleep like a dead man  -_-! .
Taek: ...
Yeon: hyung!!!!!  Get up jebal!! 
Taek : aish!!  What!!?  Just shut the fuck!  ( still try to sleep).
Yeon : o. O!  WHAT!!  SHUT UP THE FUCK??  Do you just curse me in the first place in the morning?? 
Taek : get lost!!!! 
Yeon : ommma!!!!  Hyung just say a bad thing to me!!  He curse at me by saying............
Taek : o. O!!!  ( try to cover yeon mouth) What the!!  Hajima hajima.. Arasseo..  Mian mian..  I'm sorry. 
The nagging jung omma is not the best thing taek  want to meet and greet in the first place in the morning because it can make taek life hard for whole day. 
Taek : what you want? Taeyeon ahhh.  Yeon : my hand hurt.  T-T..  and I don't felt good too.... 
Taek : (place his hand to yeon forehead)  you have a fever yeon ahh..    Lets get some breakfast and a medicine for you.
Yeon : .. Why must me the one sick. T_T ..
Taek : (in proses to leave his bedroom)..  Because you are special stupid who fall from stairs and broke your hand.
Yeon : what!!! 
Taek : are you really sick?  Stop yell already. and why you wake me up?  You can go to omma. 
Yeon: omma and woon already out. 
Taek: ..... Let's go.
Yeon: let's go to where?
Taek: to feed you a medicine special stupid.
Yeon: 😒 call me with that word one more time, I will kill u!!!
Taek: try it. 😛.
Yeon: why you so mean hyung?  I'm a sick person here. 😢
Taek: aishh you no fun!  Arasseo!  Mian.
Yeon: no fun?  You the one here no fun at all. 😛😛
Taek:..... -_-.
yeon:ok,ok.im sorry,(cough cough) hyung can I just wait here instead go to downstairs ? I felt so dizzy right now. 😢😢.
Taek: .. OK,  wait here. Do you had a breakfast ?
Yeon: nope.
Taek: what you want for breakfast?
Yeon: anything.
Taek : OK.
Taekwoon in kitchen to prepare the breakfast suddenly jungomma and woon back .
Jungomma: aigoo morning my big baby. (Kiss taek cheek)
Taek : morning omma. Where you go?
 Jungomma: I and your little baby go for morning walk. Where my second baby?
Instead use the triple name jungomma more prefer to call their nickname. And for triple it's OK if their mom use that name privately .
Taek : yeon have a little fever and he in my room.
Jungomma : what?  Fever?  Aigo ... My baby.   ( already in way to taek room).
Taek :.....omma... Sigh... Omma you should stop worried about us. (Continue prepare the breakfast).

meanwhile in room..

Jungomma: yeon-ahh.. are u ok? 
yeon: ommmmaaa...nope..i felt sick.. T_T.
Jungomma: its ok baby.. you will be ok.. 
Taek: yah..stop being spoiled brat.. come eat a breakfast and eat your medicine.
Yeon: omma.. look at that jealous brat , he keep said a bad thing at me ..
Taek: yahh!
Jungomma: teak-ahh.. why you always so meant to yeon.. you are hyung , you should be a good example towards your dongseng.. i know you all have a minute gap but still you are the hyung here. don't make me tell appa this matter.(nagging mood on ).
Taek: dae..omma..mian.. but!(try to complaint about yeon.)
Jungomma: no but.. you are hyung.. the end. you know what i mean right?
Taek: dae .. omma.. (glare at yeon).
Yeon: also omma...(he try to make teak get more scolding )
Jungomma: aslo you yeon-ahh... please be a good dongseng.. listen to your hyung and remember you also a hyung to woon, be a good example to him.
Yeon: dae .. omma.. ( a plan to make taek get more time nagging from their omma turn out he also get the nagging XD).
Jungomma: good.. now eat the breakfast and rest well , AND.. please stay in room . teak you get out .. i dont want all 3 of you sick.(while jungomma continue she nagging yeon finish a breafast and fall a sleep).. By the way where my young baby.? 
Taek: he in game room omma..
Jungomma: aigoooo.. you all 25 y/o already but still need a attention huh.. aigoo aigoo.. come on bigbaby lets find our young baby let the spoiled baby sleep. 

meanwhile in game room.. woon the maknae of triple so busy playing a game.

Taek: yah.. stop playing
woon: ouhh.. hyung, finish already ?

Teak:yeahhh , and all of nagging season start because stupid yeon.
woon: ahhahhah ... how yeon hyung?
Taek: sleeping, hey let me join.

Woon: ok..