Vampire-napped Chapter 21~~~~~~~ Cat Eyes and Mouse Tails

I'm sending this one out without much theatrics as I'm packing up my laptop as I type this. Two stories updated in one day. Hopefully a good start to my come back. Hope you enjoy yourselves, do try not to get too frustrated with the lack of secrets revealed.

Vote and Comment if you like how things are going in the story.

Oh and note here:: It has come to my attention that some people don't particularly like the vulgar language. I usually don't throw it in just for kicks and giggles but for setting the scene, for the characters and for realism. IF a criminal in real life were going to degrade someone I highly doubt they'd call them something like a 'carrot eating fudge bunny'. So I apologize but I'm keeping it.

All rights are reserved for this story respect me, my story and yourself and refrained from  taking my ideas, thoughts phrasing/style etc. and using it improperly or properly. Don't use it. Nothing and no one likes to be used, so don't.

OH, just fyi---BEWARE OF VULGAR LANGUAGE DOWN BELOW

Chapter published : August 25, 2013

Chapter Twenty One: Cat Eyes and Mouse Tails

“-- so two of his fingers were broken and he waddles out of the room sobbing like a new born with mucus and blood rolling down his face, just a mess. A complete mess. Dale takes a step towards him to open the door and the bitch pisses himself!”

The table erupted into boisterous laughter, a few of the men thumping the table as they wheezed.

Rebecca had been forced to admit almost an hour and twenty minutes ago--five minutes after she had sat down-- that this was indeed not a regular group of men. They’d barely paid a spec of attention to her when she had been introduced until she had shifted into the booth next to a polite faced man and the light had caught her scars. It took ten minutes to get them to stop asking questions about where she’d gotten the ‘wicked paper cuts’ all over her. The term, though amusing, miffed her a little. She’d been attacked and fed off of by a vampire for a month of her life if not more and what did she receive? Not respect from these men that was for sure. She had heard one of them coo at her that they were cute. Cute! Like other men fawned over girls with freckles, they seemed to find the fact that she had lived a little on the dangerous side adorable.

It still stunned her.

Here she had been thankful that none of the wounds had healed too bad but with these men she felt as if they weren’t adequate enough. Honestly, Rebecca wasn’t sure whether she to feel oddly flattered or angry that they didn’t feel she was a threat. Silver eyes flickered to where a Roku was lounging across the large circle shaped booth that was more of a couch and lounge area than anything. On second thought perhaps it was better that way. No need to lose the five hundred she had pried out of him.

An arm wrapped around her shoulders suddenly and she was drawn partly against the man to her left (how had she ended up in the middle of the group again?) as her form stiffened.