Never Let Me Go

• Dedicated to WattPad.com thank you so much for letting me write my stories

Kylie Parker was like every normal teenage girl but at the same time she wasn't, she was the girl everyone in school made fun of. She results to self-harm, to get rid of all the pain she feels Kylie attemps to kill herself.

But when Josh the Jocky duchesbag in her grade who also makes fun of her, see the cuts on her wrist he starts to feel sorry for her and he later on trys to befriend Kylie.

Their feelings for one another start to grow into someting they didnt expect, they start to fall in love with eachother but Josh's friends tell him that she is NOT  his type and he starts to doubt his feelings for her.

Tara the wicked Bitch of the west  finds out that Josh is hanging out with Kylie and trys to ruin their friendship by making up lies and causing trouble for the two.

"Kylie!Wait,please!" Josh yelled running after me grabbing my wrist. 

"No! Josh, let me go!" I cried breaking down in his arms.

Wetting his shirt with my tears, I cried so hard to the point that all the pain I had built up inside disappared.

I looked into his eyes as he pressed his hand under my chin using the other to whipe my tears."Why, do you care so much?" I asked him.

He held me tenderly in his arms."Because, I've put you through crap."  

want more? tell me what you think and I'll keep writing.

A/N: I created this story and I own te rights to it as well and also the characters.