Chapter three

Chapter three

      I could not believe josh really wanted to help me with this stupid project Mr. Birdy paired us up for! Ugh and Josh of all people. Double ugh! Why couldn’t Mr. Birdy pair me up with another person in class?

 “Hey sult!” called Corrine.

 Corrine took Josh’s place after he stopped talking to me and dropped off the face of the earth and decided to join the “Dark Side” of the social pole as Corrine & I call them. We also call are selves the “Misfits.” Because we are not perfect nor do we try to be.

 Corrine's long copper brown hair hung in against her shoulders she is the only person I know that can wear all black ad rock it. Corrine's style is a funky one she can wear all the colors of the rainbow the next day and the wear black or other dark colors.

“So you’ll never guess what Wack Bird did today...” I groaned as we walked towards trig together.

“What?” she replied as she fixed her hair when we reach the entrance to Mrs.Coplen’s classroom.

“He decided to pair Josh & I up for a pro-" Corrine cut me off.

"And that is a bad thing because?" She teesed wiggling her eyebrows."Come on Ki, seriously I know you, and you my friend have been waiting for this day so you two can rekindle the fire-" she cleared her throat.

" I mean friendship the two of you once had. you know the one were you two use to be unsapraable like you always tell me everytime you freaking talk about Mcdouchie!" Corrine exclamed in excitment. 

She was right about Mcdou- I mean Josh, maybe i could give him another chance see to see if we can be friends again. What am I thinking? Josh and I? Best friends again?

To him the words "Best Friends." Could be like friends with benfits or something like that and I was going to be someones Fuck buddy.

 "Ew!" was the only word that I could think of.

 Josh & I? I can not even stomach the thought of us even being in the same room as each other. well I mean not how it use to be when we actually were friends that  I could deal with but that is the past..

"Whatever you say, but you know I'm right." Corrinie said sitting at the desk two rows away from me as our trig teacher Mrs.Coplen arrived entering the classroom.

 "Alright class." Mrs.Coplen annouced."Lets get started."

 the class slowly started to quite down as I looked out at the old huge weeping willow tree right infront of me in the courtyard. I thought about how Josh Defended me today and that he may not be "Mcdouchie" after all a douchbag wouldnt defend someone. 

 I also wonder why Tara even calls me, twiggy she's the one sticking her finger down her throat making her self vomit everyday after Gym and also after she eats lunch thats the only time her brainwashed minions are not to follow her.

I hate Trig it is so hard and i can not understand it because having to know what cosX + 1=. Is not something I care about. Nor is t something i am going to work with after High School.

''Ms.Parker!?" Mrs. Coplen's voice shouted.

I jumped as her voice broke my thoughts."Y-yes Ma'ma?"I stumbled my words.

"Your need in Dr.Ravin's office." she said clamily

"Oh.." everyone in the class said in unision everyone except for Corrine.

I grabbed my books and rushed out of the room hearing their laughter as i disappared down the empty hallway.