Chapter Four

Chapter four

Why did the Guidance Counselor want to see me? I have done nothing wrong and if I did I would not be going to visit her in her office. unless….Josh saw my cuts.. thats why he gasped during class this morning he saw my arm.

why would he tell the school that I was cutting myself? she was also Josh’s mother “Ravin” is her new husband Xavier's name..

I walked into Dr.Ravin’s office.

”You wanted to see me Ma'am?” I questioned sitting down across from her. 

“Indeed I did call for you. Kylie do you know why I called you down to my office?” She hinted.

N-no… I do not know why you called for me.” I replied.

“I was the one that told Mr.Birdy to pair you & my son together.” she said crossing her arms against her chest. “

"Josh, has not been himself since his father left.” she said shaking her head.

“He needs his old friend back… Kylie, he needs you.” she said

“Mrs. Ravin… what do you mean?”” I enquired sitting up in my seat. “Mrs. Ravin he has friends. Josh does not need me.”  I tell her

She sighs hiding her face behind her hands. "They are not his friend." She said slapping her hand on her desk full of paperwork.

I was shocked about how upset she was about her sons group of friends he has made now, but why? I also found it odd that she is confiding in someone like me.

'' Kylie you, were his best friend." She adds looking stressed.

I wish I knew how to help her but I have no way of telling Josh he can not be friends with someone. Is that what she wanted me to do? 

Mrs.Ravin wanted me to do her dirty work? I am not someones play thing!I sure as hell was not going to be hers for that matter. "So now why do you need me?" I demanded. Her light blue eyes brightened as she glared up at me." You are going to show him that he lost his true friend when he started being a huge jerkoff." she replied.

Her words literlly just stabbed me in the chest."No..." I said clunching my hands into fist. "He did not start being rude to me until after he stopped talking to me." I added.

knowing that it still wasnt right because he was still extremly rude... I dont care anymore he is the reason I do not care about what people say about me because he was the monster who made me forget to care.  

His words hurt more then anyone else did not just because we use to be best friends but because he turned away from me becoming cold and heartless.

"That dose not make it right, Kyile!" She pratically shouted raising both her arms in the air.

I looked at her frowning. "I know it isn't right but we just broke apart." I told her.

She looked at me she looked upset. "I assume you are correct. I am sorry." She apologized sending me back to class.