Chapter Five

So instead of going back to class I decided to go to my locker grabbing my bagged lunch witch was just a Ham sandwich with Mayo and cheese.

"So what did she need?" Corrine asked leaning on the locker next to mine I closed my locker giving her a look."That bad?" she questoned as we started walking towards the cafateria sitting down at our normal table.

"She wants me to tell Josh, that he should not be friends wth the Jocks he hangs around with. Which is her job not mine! I'm not his mother she i-" my face flushed red when Josh sat down with us

"Well I hope you arent a mother." he teased cutting me off."What Happened?" He questioned taking a bite of his pepperonie pizza.

"Oh...sure i guess Douc- I mean you can sit here." Corrinie said as she went to go get her food she glared at Josh roling her large green eyes before walking away.

"What stick is up her ass?" He asked as she walked away.

Clearly Josh could not tell Corrinie disliked him."there is not a stick up her ass thats just her personality....." I told him with a smile.

He chuckled a little."I know she does not like me or my friends for that matter." He added taking another bite of his pizza.

"Corrinie's not the only one....Maybe you should talk to your mother..." I thought to myself.

I still could not understand why Mrs.Ravine came to me as if Josh  & I were still so close like we use to be. Probably not... Or maybe she's just lazy and she does not want to do her job as a mother.... Maybe thats why teens are the way they are today...... Crule.

"Kylie? Did you hear me?" Josh questioned breaking my inner thought.

"Huh?" I say as i open up my sandwhich.

"How are your Mom & Dad doing?" He repated his question finshing his food.

"They are good." I tell him with a light smle taking small nibbles of my sandwhich.

Corrinie finally came back she had nachos and a side of furit as her lunch she sat across from me looking at me with as she calls it "The Look Of Death."

A/N: So I know this is really short but i have been so busy with school! the next chapter will be much longer