Chapter one

• Dedicated to my Best Friend

Trigger warnings: this first chapter mentions self harm if you or someone you know is dealing with Self Harm.. please talk to some one.

Look at the end for more information! I hope you enjoy!

Chapter One.

Nobody understands. The pain we cause one another can hurt us, in so many different ways to the point where we just shatter like glass that will never get put together again.

Like how Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall but the King's Men didn't put him back together, they left him there alone and empty.

I used to have a friend, Josh Carson until we started our freshman year of High School and then He became the biggest jerk in the world, then he started dating the most Popular girl in school.

"Look, it's the loser." Josh pointed out to his group of friends.

They Laughed."The twig!"one of the boys shouted.

I paid no mind to the Jocks crowded around Josh's locker. I remember when, He used to be sweet & Kind to me most of all; Josh was my best friend and he ditched me for them.

it's hard to think he was even my friend or that he was actually a nice genuin person. When I got to my Locker opened the door, grabbing my books heading to my first class.

When I got there I sat down at my desk, Josh walking in behind me sitting across from me surprisingly. I kept my eyes down. Hiding in my turtle shell aka My Sweatshirt.

"Alright class, open your books to page 235. Could anyone, tell me where we last left off?" Mrs.Lucis said as she walked towards the White Borad grabbing her Pink Expo marker.

I Looked up leaning back in my chair a little.''Mrs.Parker? How about you," she said my name as she wrote something on the white borad.

"Yeah Twiggy, where did we last leave off?" Josh whispered.looking at the borad

"Umm, well I don't really know." I told her looking down at my wrist noticing that it was uncovered, gasping I covered it with my sleeve. "That is alright, Ms.Parker." she said facing away from the class.

I heard Josh Gasp.

After class I overheard Josh talking to his gang in the hallway. "No, dude Like they were all up her wrist."

He saw my wrist.. He saw them.. Was he going to tell? No.. hes probably too dumb to even think about saying something.

***

"Class." Our Drama Teacher Mr.Birdy says passing out pieces of paper."For this project,you will be working with a partner who I have hand picked for you." He adds, making the whole class groan.

"Aw it isn't that bad, you only have to work with this person once.."He reassures the class calming them down."Alright, Here are your Partners, " he says sitting at his desk.

"Nathan You're with Carly." Shocker, he put one of the cutest couples together. They both smiled at each other widely."Next is Zander and Gia, Bryanna & Andrew.."

I felt like I was going to puke my guts, Josh looked back at me with a sarcastic grin waving at me, I rolled my eyes putting my head back down.

"Ah, that leaves Joshua and Kylie." He finally said.

My stomach turned ten times more than before

Josh looked back at me with a sarcastic grin waving at me, I rolled my eyes putting my head back down with a giant huff.

Crisis text Line:

Download the calm Harm app:

The Butterfly Project:

But most of all please just talk to someone, a friend or someone you trust. 

For some reason it took away the links :( if anyone would like them please message me.