chapter 2

"Home time children" Mrs Clarke announced. At last, this day I thought would never end.
"Oh, before you go I have a message from reception: of you have your consent form filled in to allow you to take part in the new athletics club you need to get changed in the toilets and meet the coachs in the hall. Thats all children, you may now leave. "
I left the classroom and made my way to the year 5 cloakroom to get my P.E bag. After I eventually found my two bags and coat, I got changed in the toilet. I picked up all of my belongings and slowly made me way to the hall with a armful of bags.

I finally got to the main hall to see the three coaches - one was an elderly man, he had grey hair and wore a black hat, he seemed friendly and cheerful and he introduced himself as Geoff. The other was a man who looked about 35 years old, he had short brown hair, he was, he was also sorry and quite tubby his name was Steve. The last coach was a lady who looked about 35. She had shortish blonde hair and was average height. This was kaz, a previous long-distance athlete, she seemed caring and very nice.

Little did I know that they would be offering their help and support, and would lead me along the road to success.

A/N hi please vote and comment on who your favourite character is so far.
Thanks a lot for choosing to read this.
Enjoy x