chapter 6

I walked outside to the school's front gate to look for my mum's car, it's a blue mini convertible. I spotted it at the back of the car park so I gathered my belongings and jogged over to where the car was.

"Hey honey, how was athletics?"
I went through everything I did, and I told my mum about the invitation to the deathday training session. She squealed excitedly.
"Well we better go shopping to buy you some running gear!"

I jumped in the back of the car and buckled up my seat belt.
"Mum is dad at work today?"
"Yes hon"

We drove to sports mania the biggest and best sort shop.

Me and my mum arrived home after two hours later. As we walked in the phone beeped .

"Ash, go to your room and put away your new clothes away while I listen to this message"
I ran to my blue and gold themed bedroom and knelt on the floor to admire my new running vest that was blue and purple, a long sleeved pink top, a pair of flexible shorts and long trousers.

I put them away neatly in the correct places and ran back downstairs. I could hear sobbing sounds coming from the living room, I walked in to see my mum on the floor uncontrollably crying I ran over to comfort her.
"what's up?"
I asked her politely putting my arm around her shoulders .
"Ashli it was the police on the phone... It's your dad...he's....."

Cliffhanger!!!! I'll update Sunday night please comment on what you think is going to happen next!!!
Thanks for reading ❇❇❇❇