ORC ATTACK

Screams that's what started it all. Screams, pain,blood, terror. That's what Orcs do and live for.
I was 5 years old when Orcs attacked my town.
"Violette! Where are you you? Come home! Now!" my mother's voice said. It didn't sound sad,happy or mad it was panicked. I took my blades out of my training tree and ran. Our back door creaked when I opened it.
"Mom! Are you okay?" I looked around."Where is dad?"
"He is fighting the Orcs." My mom answered me.
"He needs my help. I need to help him."
"No run away. As far as you can."
I looked up. Fire was liking our house.I looked into my moms green eyes. I nodded slowly as my mom ran off.
SLICE I heard .I ran off to were my mom was. Her head was off. Tears came in my eyes seeing my mom lying in her own pool of blood.
Abruptly, someone grabbed my hair.
"What a pretty girl."an orc said. Immediately,I knew it was Azog.
He lifted my shirt and said "You will die a slow and painful death, scum.
He put his sword and cut me from the waist up to my neck.
The pain was terrible, I took my sword and cut him a scar. He let go of me and I ran to my training tree as I watched my city burn.

Time Skip

I watched the Orcs leave my city. The fire was left the houses in ashes.My mom's words echoed in my mind.Run away .Far as you can. I climbed down my training tree and dug up my emergency kit. There was a big blue cloak and I put it on.I armed myself and ran , thinking one thought. I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE ON THE ORCS. I need to help anyone in trouble.